Four

Ha-Na woke up, wincing. At first she panicked because this wasn't her house- She wasn't in her room. Her heart pounded in her chest, fright encasing her.

She sat up weakly, an ice pack falling from her neck and she winced when the, now warm, pack landed on her legs. Her throat aching as if she had been coughing non-stop.

She checked around, looking for anybody that could be Tokki.

She let out a sigh of relief seeing nobody around, and she slipped out the bed. She saw clothes that looked like they had been folded neatly, on the floor - she must've knocked them off.

She felt the still damp clothes on her and presumed that they had been out there for her to change into, so she stripped off quickly and pulled the new clothes on. They were larger than she anticipated so she rolled up the hem of the pants a few times and the leg of the pants. She folded up her wet and muddy clothes before leaving the room quietly.

She heard four male voices downstairs and she remembered that the four men had somewhat saved her from Tokki.

The moment she had turned eighteen was when she heard about him. It was almost like they were both born on the same day, and when she turned eighteen he had become a serial killer.

The thought sent shivers down her spine as she walked through the house to the sound of the voices.

"It's been twenty minutes and I've already had ten offers." She heard one of them speak and she furrowed her brows and she knocked on the door before entering.

"You're awake!" The one who had offered her his coat grinned.

"I was just wondering on where I should put my clothes?" She asked softly.

"Seokjin, go put them in the hamper." One of them ordered and the one who had been driving when she was awake had gotten up and taken the clothes off her. She stood awkwardly in the doorway. "Are you in pain?"

"A little." After all, she had just been strangled half to death with a gun against her head.

"Have you had any painkillers?" Seokjin came back. She shook her head and he smiled and went to a cabinet in the room and took out a pack. She outstretched her hand and he pooped two of the little white pills into her hand.

She dry swallowed, wincing slightly before brushing her hands on the pants.

"We best introduce ourselves. That's Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and I'm Namjoon." The male that had ordered Seokjin grinned, pointing at each male.

She nodded. "A pleasure to meet you." She spoke quietly and the boys were aware of how scared she seemed still.

"Don't worry if you don't trust us. I don't blame you after your run in with Tokki."

She nodded a little and perched near Yoongi on the sofa.

"We were just about to watch a film, want to join?"

"I guess..." she whispered and settled into the couch - none of the boys spoke to her after pressing play, and none of them made a move to near her which she was thankful for.

Her eyes glued to the screen as a movie she hadn't seen before played, her eyelids soon became heavy and she was asleep once more.