Twenty Three

The five minutes passed in the blink of an eye, much to Jungkook's dismay. He had begun to slip into another period of sleep with Ha-Na wrapped up in his embrace. She gently played with his messy brown hair feeling the soft locks stream past her fingers. Jungkook loved the feeling of Ha-Na fiddling with his hair, it encouraged him to relax and feel comfortable in her arms. He snuggled into the crook of her neck, whispering her name softly.

"Kookie, let's go down for breakfast," Ha-Na whispered, resorting to stroking his toned back.

The man freely whined into her shoulder. He didn't want to move at all- the warmth of both the bed and Ha-Na locked him into a state of laziness.

"Yoongi will scold us," she warned. "If not him, then Jin."

Jungkook groaned, he lifted his head and rested it on her chest. He took a few moments to admire the beautiful sparkle of her brown eyes, and finally smiled.

"Kiss me first," he playfully smirked. "Then we can go."

With a bright pink blush on her cheeks, Ha-Na pouted. She had momentarily forgotten the words that left her mouth earlier, but now they were coming back.
"Do I have to?" she whined.
Jungkook smirked this time around, and leaned closer to her lips. Ha-Na jerked her head off to the side, quickly pecking him on the cheek before pushing herself back into the mattress.

The man groaned internally, furrowing his eyebrows.
"That's not what I had in mind," he sighed. "But I guess that works, for now."
Ha-Na gulped as Jungkook pecked her nose in return.
"Come now, time for breakfast with the others."

After freshening up in the bathroom, Jungkook and Ha-Na walked downstairs into the kitchen. Their hands were linked together as they emerged through the kitchen. Almost immediately, they were greeted by Jin, who was preparing breakfast along side a woman just as tall as him.

Ha-Na stared at the woman's back as she worked at the stove, handling a frying pan with something sizzling in oil. The woman's brown locks swayed back and forth while reaching for a plate on the counter. She easily lifted a fried egg from the pan and set it down onto a plate.

"Good morning you two," Jin hummed with a smile.

The woman at the stove turned around, and Ha-Na's eyes widened upon the sight. She was absolutely beautiful, the room seemed to have lit up as her pink lips curled into a wondrous smile. Her eyes were so warm like a ray of sunlight, the black orbs glowing with passion.

"Good to see you once again, Jungkook ah," she chirped in a melodic voice. "And you must be, Ha-Na?"

Ha-Na bowed in respect to the older woman, adding a "hello." The woman giggled softly as she felt a gentle hand on top of her head.
"There's no need for that honey," she cooed. "Now, let's sit down for breakfast."

Both Jin and his soulmate headed to the dining room first. Ha-Na looked up to Jungkook with a curious gaze, but only received a quick wink.