Fifty Four

She felt it before she knew it. Or rather whatever lingered inside of her felt it.

Jungkook.

It was surprising that she had clawed herself onto her consciousness for this long. Her entire body ached, she struggled to move with the pain. Her head throbbed constantly, her heart physically hurt and every waking moment felt like torture. But she had to hold on. She had to keep a hold of herself for when they came for her, she knew they would.

She heard gunfire outside of the room she was kept in, and the men stationed at her door swiftly ran to assist. She weakly stood up from her bed, a pained cry leaving her lips. She barely managed to lift her feet off the floor to walk as she left the plain room, leaning against the wall for support as she followed the sounds of gunfire.

Ha-Na whimpered with every step, every movement, every breath, becoming harder and harder for her. She hadn't eaten properly since arriving here as her parents deemed her too fat for marriage and that nobody would want to marry her looking like that. So they stopped cooking for her. She weakly scanned the room as she reached it and saw it empty.

She didn't know the way around the house and she wished she did, she wished she knew the house because at least then she could've waited outside where surely someone would've been waiting for her. But she didn't know.

Jungkook, or rather Tokki, had torn through the guards at the entrance like a piece of paper. His blood stained clothes stuck to his skin, making it mildly uncomfortable, but it would be nothing compared to how Ha-Na felt.

He felt his heart ache at the thought of the condition she would be in right now. His body was full of an ache, as if he hadn't stretched before exercising, and he knew she had it worse and that's why it was dire that they found her as soon as possible and reunited.

"My my, little Ha-Na finally got some strength back." Tokki perked up hearing this as they walked through the building. He held his hand up, signalling the two other boys to halt as he slowed to a stop. "We just thought it's because you were starved, however you were hiding something more from us weren't you Ha-Na? You have a soulmate, and unfortunately for you, you seem to depend on them too much."

"You know nothing about me." She hissed, and Tokki could tell instantly that she wasn't doing good. His heart yearned to just dive in recklessly and save her, but he knew he couldn't risk the lives of anyone else he cared about either.

"Jeon Jungkook his name is. Isn't that right sweetie?" The person's voice was patronising. "Your Soulmate who was guarding you like a protective puppy once Namjoon found out why we attacked the old house. They kept you out of the loop, my poor precious little girl~"

"Don't." Her voice changed from being weak and helpless to having a bite back and Tokki peered into the room, and saw the girl knelt, grimacing in pain glaring at the masked people in front of her. "Don't you dare act like you know me or my soulmate, or anybody else who cares about me. Understood?"

"Ha-Na, you can't even shoot a gun if you tried, just shut up and go back to your room whilst we sort out those men." He watched the two leave and the guards pile in. Hands all over her- and even Jungkook who was watching through the Tokki's eyes got mad.

"Who was my soulmate again?" Ha-Na called out, looking at the two people walking away.

"Jeon Jungkook." One of the guards laughed, kicking her to the floor completely. "Are you that stupid you don't even know who your own soulmate is?"

"Thanks for reminding me boys." Her voice changed completely. She was pained, he could tell that, but it wasn't Ha-Na anymore. She made eye contact with the Tokki through a pair of legs as she laid there and the Tokki sighed in relief for Jungkook. "You took your time."

Tokki and the two boys, Taehyung and Jimin dived into the room as Ha-Na's other self launched herself at one of the men, tackling him to the ground.

"Sorry-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Tokki." She smirked. "Poor Ha-Na can't even walk properly. She told me to take out as many as her body would allow her before she's spent."

"Bow out then." He demanded, eyes wide as he watched the small body knock the man unconscious before taking his weapon. "Don't hurt her more-"

"I wish I could. But she's slipped into unconsciousness, I'm the only chance she's got. So hurry up and help me kill these so she can fall into your arms." She snarled, wincing as pains shot through her chest. "We have a couple of minutes at most."