Six

In a few days she was well enough to not be in pain, the bruises remained and she still woke up in a cold sweat next to Jin who was ready to comfort her.

She hadn't grown close to any of the men, but she had noticed pictures of four different women scattered around the house, all having the same eye colour. Once she noticed this, she noticed that the boys had their own eye colour too. She guessed they thought that she had the same eye colour as well.

She wished it was the case, she wished he had found her soulmate- She longed for the feeling of normality. Her friends had all found theirs, her family had found theirs. Everyone but her.

She frowned slightly as she sat there eating a meal out in the kitchen away from the prying eyes of the boys.

"Once you've finished eating, get changed okay?" Hoseok asked through the door.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" Ha-Na asked softly, comfortable in one of the boys clothes instead of an outfit they had bought her the other day. She looked down at it, the black sweatpants weren't as baggy now that she wore Yoongi's, but she wore Jin's sweatshirt and it covered every part of her and was warm and comfy.

"We have a guest coming around." He replied quietly, his voice cracking.

She put her dish in the sink and washed it before she headed out the kitchen, feeling the gases of all the men on her and she quickly went to Jin's room to change.

Once she changed she made her way downstairs, the boys sharing worried glances between them that she noticed.

Strangely enough, the boys had grown much closer to Ha-Na than they had wished, than they had wanted to, and more than they had realised until now. They don't know why, they felt some pull to her as if she should belong here with them, as if she should be connected in a different way than this. Almost as if their paths should've entangled themselves if their fates weren't like this.

Hoseok slung an arm around her shoulder, being the one to break the pity circle, and he grinned.

"Your new outfit looks great on you." He coo'd gently, this caused a small smile to turn up on her lips.

"Thank you."

Her outfit was nothing more than a tight fitting turtleneck and some skinny jeans and boots, it wasn't anything like the boys clothes she had been living in for the last few days, but it was comfy nonetheless.

The doorbell rang and Hoseok's grip tightened on her slightly, not that she minded. She didn't mind any of the boys touching her in ways like this. She didn't want to get close and know them all in too much depth or become too friendly, but she didn't mind physical contact in the bare minimum.

Namjoon got up to answer the door, the rest of the boys following which included Hoseok guiding Ha-Na with him.

The door opened and Ha-Na felt sick. Her eyes wide as she tried to break away from Hoseok's grip.

"What are you doing here Guk." Yoongi spoke, hand flying to where he kept his dagger.

"I'm here to do my job." Tokki unfolded a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it out to Yoongi. Namjoon read over his shoulder and muttered a soft 'shit'.

"W-Why is he here?" She whispered softly, looking at Hoseok with scared eyes.

"We didn't know-"

"But I don't plan on carrying out that job." He hummed gently.

"You know what will happen if you don't!" Seokjin yelled.

"That's not my problem. However, I believe these are." He held up a set of keys. "They're in the abandoned warehouse, thirty minutes north from here. Hand her over and you all get your girls back."

Yoongi, who had grown close to Tokki before he became Tokki and became who he was today, had noticed a small difference. He sighed gently.

"Come in. Collect her. Leave the keys with us. Leave." Yoongi commanded. "Although if we find out you've hurt her as well, I will personally come and kill you."

"I promise." He walked towards Ha-Na, his lips curved up in a smile behind his mask. "I won't hurt her, you have my word." He dropped the keys into Namjoon's hand before stopping not even two inches away from Ha-Na who was shaking in fear and holding onto Hoseok.

"P-Please... don't-" She whimpered and Hoseok looked away. They all did. "Don't let him!"

"They won't help you." He hummed. "Not when their soulmates are involved, I'll ask you nicely once to come with me. But if you don't, I'll have to carry you and make a scene."

"Just go with him. He's never broken a promise before." Hoseok croaked. "We believe him."

Her bottom lip wobbled and tears filled her eyes before she brushed them away, and she eyed up the outstretched hand for her.

She wouldn't do it for her own sake, or for the idea that Tokki wouldn't harm her. But she knew how much soulmates believed in one another, depended on one another and loved one another. The boys that had nursed her back to health and saved her the first time had that, and she didn't want them to lose it.

"Fine." She forced her voice to be strong. "I'll go." She reached out and took his hand.

"I'm just letting you boys know, she's going willingly and not for the sake of her or myself." Tokki spoke, his grip on her hand loose. "She's going so you guys can get them back."

With that he led her out the house and they heard the door shut behind them. Yoongi smiled softly at the shut door.

"I figured out why she felt like one of ours..."