Fifty Two

Ha-Na couldn't summon her own monster within her, no matter how many times she tried. Her heart pounded in her chest. She knew why she was taken, after all, why wouldn't she since it was her own parents causing this mess?

"P-Please! You don't have to do this!" She sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks, her face already red and her eyes already bloodshot.

"Orders are orders, you should know this Ha-Na."

"P-Please! For your s-sakes just take me back before he catches your scent."

"She's talking too much, knock her out."

Ha-Na felt a pain in her head and everything went black once more.

Jungkook wasn't concerned about getting her back, as he knew they would. He knew they would be able to overpower whoever it was who had taken her, especially if his Tokki decided to play along. But he was more concerned about Ha-Na and her seperation. He could already feel the dull ache, and he knew whatever he was feeling, Ha-Na had it worse.

"Maybe she'll get back to us before the others come back." Namjoon sat beside Jungkook, Yoongi and his Soulmate on the sofa. "She's got her own inner self who could tear this city apart by herself if she needed to."

"But what if she can't?" Jungkook croaked, holding the pink bunny in his arms. "She was really traumatised after the fight the other week... I haven't even heard it since then, I think she's pushed it deep down."

"Really? You think so?" Yoongi's Soulmate sounded increasingly worried at just that statement and Jungkook nodded sadly, pulling the rabbit to his chest and inhaling her perfume.

I agree with you. Something wasn't right after she clawed herself back to consciousness as the last person dropped dead.

Tokki was speaking in Jungkook's head which simply caused Jungkook's bottom lip to wobble.

We'll get her back. Both of us. The rest of your boys and their soulmates. We won't leave her be.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered causing the others to stare at him.

"Who are you talking to?"

"It sounds... crazy, but the Tokki. He sometimes speaks in my head." Jungkook hummed. "We both share the headspace but I have control most of the time."

Yoongi and Namjoon nodded in understanding, and they both went to speak as the other four boys and their soulmates tumbled into the room.

"What happened to Ha-Na?" Hoseok asked.

"Namjoon came to tell me that he had figured out why Ha-Na was the likely target." Jungkook whimpered. "They must've been watching the house, I wasn't vigilant enough-"

"They busted the window through and took Ha-Na. Thankfully these two shot GPS into the truck. But we can't guarantee they'll be in the truck within the next hour." Tokki slipped out, letting Jungkook rest. "Sorry for taking over so suddenly but he would've spent more time crying about Ha-Na than doing something. I suggest we all go, now. We don't know how long they'll be in the truck for, whether they'll abandon the truck and walk on foot-"

"There's an extra GPS with them!" Seokjin exclaimed with a bright grin. "I put one on something everybody wears. If Ha-Na was wearing her boots then there's one in there!"

"Genius. If they get out the truck, and abandon it, we'll still know her location. Thank you." Tokki hummed. "That gives us a bit more time to plan... any ideas?"