Twenty Eight

The girls saw how frightened Ha-Na became moments after Jungkook left the room, and how tired she already was. They sighed softly watching as their youngest friend, their youngest sibling, their youngest one was curled up in the cot, knees to her chest as she clutched the bunny in her hands. For the first half an hour, they attempted to near her, to comfort her- to stop her body from shaking with fright. But every time they came near her, she swatted them away with such feral-ness that they weren't sure that Jungkook had brought down the right person.

This wasn't the girl they had met a few days ago, who barely managed to get through the day without one of them. This was someone completely new.

"Is there a way out?" Ha-Na finally spoke. It had been an hour since she had seen Jungkook's face harden and since she had watched him pull the mask on effortlessly as if the fact he tried killing her didn't haunt him-

"Nope. We're stuck in here until someone gets us out." Namjoon's Soulmate sighed. "Do you want to sleep?"

Ha-Na did. She truly wanted to sleep until it was over, until she could be curled up in Jungkook's arms- if she could lay back in his arms.

"You can rest your head on my lap, we'll wake you up if something happens." She smiled and Ha-Na crawled across until her head landed snugly on the thick thighs of the woman.

The rest of them let out a sigh of relief. The only time they had seen so much fight in someone's eyes was when their soulmates were endangered. But the worrying thing was, her eyes changed black from the murderous look Jungkook used to have when on missions with the boys.

The six girls then knew why fate had chosen Ha-Na and Jungkook. They weighed each other down back to earth. The girls from their past with Jungkook had seen how Ha-Na had tamed the beast inside of him, how he had transformed from several packs of wolves at each other's throats to a newborn puppy who just wants the comfort of someone's touch-

They had no doubt that Jungkook would do the same to it if Ha-Na suddenly lost a grip on the leash she used to contain whatever she was holding onto. But they hoped she wouldn't ever let loose of the leash.

After waiting for another half an hour, Ha-Na was out cold on the lap of Namjoon's Soulmate.

"You all saw her eyes, didn't you?" Jimin's soulmate whispered softly, walking to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. The six girls nodded. "We thought they'd been paired so she can weigh him back down to earth. What happens if they're alike?"

"Then god bless whoever steps in their path." Hoseok's soulmate laughed softly. "You've seen how Jungkook works with the boys. When he figures out she has the same intent as he does, they're going to be unstoppable."

"Jungkook hasn't worked with Taehyung or Jimin in a while. Do you think they'll be as in sync as they used to be?"

"Of course. They're bonded to each other. All seven of them. Just Jimin and Tae managed to get out before this monster decided to take us to get the boys to play into his hands."

"That's right, we're sorry we couldn't help you girls." Sae-Young frowned.

"It's fine, you're here now. It wouldn't have been beneficial if we all got caught."

"True."

The upstairs went silent, no sounds to be heard except for a loud scream in pain, and as it stopped the plush from Ha-Na's hand hit the floor and the girls gulped, half expecting the Ha-Na who had the same murderous look as Jungkook to sit upright and awake.

But she didn't and the girls let out a collective sigh.

"Bunny..." Ha-Na mumbled softly, blindly reaching out. Yoongi's soulmate handed the still asleep girl the plush and she happily went quiet again.