Fifty Seven

Jungkook wasted no time in running Ha-Na up to their shared bedroom, immediately tucking her into the giant, king sized bed, but not before removing her blood soaked clothes. Just downstairs, Hoseok made sure to turn the heat up inside the house, hoping that it would help Ha-Na recover faster. Jungkook placed her pink bunny into his soulmate's arms, and smiled immediately as she cradled it tightly into her arms and snuggled into the plush toy.

"Ha-Na, baby," he cooed, running his warm hand through her hair. "Jin is gonna come in and check on you, then I'm gonna run a bath for the two of us, okay? Once we get cleaned up, I'll take you downstairs to eat. Does that sound good?"

Ha-Na opened her heavy eyes and returned Jungkook's ever so soft gaze. A lazy smile tugged on her lips and she nodded. The man leaned down and pecked her cheek before running into the bathroom. He peeled of his blood crusted jacket, throwing it into the hamper before turning on the bathtub faucet. Just like the many times before, he ran the water until it was hot, and put in some of his and Ha-Na's favourite bubble bath.

Just as he pulled his shirt off, he heard Jin come into the room, with his cartoonishly huge medical kit. Jungkook walked over to the bed, and sat on top of it to support his love as Jin checked her vitals. He held her hand as Jin checked everything, from her blood pressure, to her heart rate, to her temperature. There were some anomalies, but with a few days of rest and good meals, she would be back on her feet.

When everything checked out, Jin left the two to cook everyone a nice and healthy meal, especially for Ha-Na. Jungkook carried Ha-Na to the bathroom, and helped her take her clothes off. There isn't anything that either person hasn't seen, so there wasn't anything uncomfortable between the two.

Ha-Na leaned back against Jungkook, feeling sweet relief as the hot water and Jungkook's arms engulfed her in a bubble of warmth. She let her eyes flutter closed, the dull ache in her chest finally fading away.

"I missed you so much..." Jungkook whimpered, burying his face into her shoulder.

Ha-Na laced her fingers with Jungkook's as his hands were hooked around her waist.

"I missed you too Kook," Ha-Na said softly, turning her head to peck Jungkook's nose. "It was so hard to be ripped away from you, and it was worse that I was trapped in that room without anything that reminded me of you. I almost succumbed to the loneliness, but you came just in time. I always knew you were going to save me."

Jungkook gently grabbed her hips, lifting her up and spinning her around to face him. Ha-Na's hands automatically wrapped around his neck, having a feeling of where this was going. She melted under his warm embrace and loving touch, letting her lips curl into a small grin.

"No matter where you are, or how much trouble you're in," Jungkook breathed, pecking both of her cheeks. "I am going to save you and bring you back to where you belong."

Jungkook slowly neared her lips as Ha-Na let her eyes flutter shut. Just before their lips connected, he finished his heart-warming ballad.

"With me."