Forty One

Jungkook lifted Ha-Na's cold body into his arms and almost immediately she snuggled into his shirt. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his shoulder. The man tucked his own face into the crook of her neck, inhaling both her scent and his cologne. He's never told anyone this, but Ha-Na being enveloped by his clothes with his cologne turned him on. Jungkook shook his head, now wasn't the time to be thinking about such a thing. Maybe when they got home, but not now.

"Let's go home, okay?" the man cooed into her neck, earning a nod from Ha-Na.

Jungkook followed the three oldest brothers down the stairs, meeting up with the others who were still downstairs. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin all sighed in relief, seeing that Ha-Na was okay to some extent. However, she still looked paler than usual and appeared to be a little weakened from what happened.

Jungkook carried Ha-Na over to his own car while the others piled into the van they followed him in. Ever so gently, he laid her down into the passenger side, and pulled the seatbelt over her. With a soft motion, he cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

"We'll be home soon, I'll keep you safe," Jungkook whispered. "Get some sleep, okay?"

Ha-Na nodded tiredly and sunk back into the leather seat before closing her eyes. Jungkook shut the door and quickly ran over to the driver's side. Before getting in, he looked towards the van and was given the okay by Jin.

A short while later, Jungkook pulled up to the front of the house, followed by the others. Shutting off the engine, he hopped out of his car and walked over to Ha-Na's side. He smiled upon the sight of Ha-Na shrunk down into the seat.
"Ha-Na, we're here," he cooed.
Ha-Na mumbled quietly, quietly calling out for her pink bunny. Jungkook's smile widened and he hurriedly pulled the woman onto his back. He grew soft as she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into his shoulder.

"Take her up to your guy's bedroom," Jin called from the driver's side of the van. "I'll be there shortly."

As soon as Jungkook walked into the house, he was bombarded by the girls who were left behind to watch over the house.
"She's alright Noonas..." Jungkook sighed.
Jungkook felt antsy while the girls threw question after question at him. He really needed to lay Ha-Na down so that she could rest somewhere more comfortable than his back.
"Ladies, let Jungkook go up to his room," Namjoon jumped him.
Within the blink of an eye, Jungkook darted up the stairs, and burst into his room before shutting the door behind him.

The girls held unamused glares as their soulmates piled into the house.
"So?" Yoongi's soulmate asked. "What happened?"
Jin rubbed the back of his neck, feeling everyone's eyes on him. He was the only one that was the most knowledgeable about what happened back at Ha-Na's house. He had seen it before, his older brother and soulmate were apart for a long period of time, and the symptoms he was experiencing were similar to Ha-Na's.
"Ha-Na was suffering from separation trauma when we arrived," he sighed. "She and Jungkook were away from each other for too long, however, Ha-Na was experiencing the worst of it. If Jungkook hadn't felt it, we might've been too late."
The women sighed in relief- if Jungkook had lost Ha-Na, they would be caught up in his rage. That was the last thing they wanted.

Meanwhile, Jungkook tucked Ha-Na into their bed and placed the pink bunny into her arms. She hugged the stuff toy tightly, she had missed the feeling of the soft bunny. Jungkook sat beside her, watching her sleep peacefully under the covers. He reached towards her face, pulling loose hair away from her forehead.

"I'm... sorry..." she mumbled.
Jungkook shook his head slowly, he gently stroked her cheeks and she snuggled into his touch.
"It's not your fault," he whispered, pecking her forehead. "None of this is, so don't blame yourself..."

Jungkook stared down at her with doe-like eyes.
That's right Ha-Na, this isn't your fault. It's Tokki's fault. I will keep my promise to you and tame him once and for all.