Forty Two

Ha-Na's heart hammered when she felt the cold space beside her, panic filling her that she had lost Jungkook, until she remembered what he had promised her after she recovered. He'd tame the Tokki once and for all. She smiled brightly at that, so happy that the man was willing to do such a thing to protect her despite her being perfectly capable to protect herself.

She got out of bed, humming gently as she made her way downstairs. She was in some leggings and one of Jungkook's hoodies that she had slept in.

"Ah, you're awake. Go downstairs and feed Kook for us." Jin's Soulmate smiled at her, gesturing to the food on a tray. Ha-Na nodded obediently. Her and Jungkook had came to an agreement that for now she should just help around the house and restrain from triggering whatever lay dormant inside of her since she seemed to have control.

She opened the door down to the training room and carried the tray. She heard soft exhales as skin connected with the material of a punching bag. She kept quiet and learnt against a beam that helped support the room watching him. Ha-Na enjoyed watching how his muscles rippled with every move, and the way he shone in the light.

"Take a break." She called out, smiling softly. "Your breakfast is gonna go cold~"

"Nothing better than a surprise visit off you in the morning." He chuckled and sauntered up to her, leaning down and pressing his forehead against hers, his calloused hands cupping her cheeks and she held her composure. "And you've got food, that's even better."

"How long have you been awake for now?"

"What time is it?"

"It was ten am when I got breakfast for you."

"Six hours." Ha-Na frowned, seeing the slight bags he had from his limited amount of sleep, seeing the exhaustion creep in- she held the tray with one hand and reached up to rest her own hand on the back of his hand as she closed her eyes and barely lent into his touch.

They both communicated through their actions, there was always some part of them touching one another - and it was much easier to talk through actions and contact around everybody else. Jungkook instantly felt her worry and her upset at him doing this to himself, but he reminded himself that it was for her, so he wouldn't risk losing her again.

"Jungkook, a week break, please." She whispered gently, and he sighed softly.

"I can't, I can't risk hurting you again-"

He was cut off by her lips connecting to his. But almost as soon as they were there, they were gone.

"Please Jungkook..."

"Five days, I'll go back to training on the weekend." He muttered. She nodded and he took the tray from her grip and placed it on the table beside her, pulling her close by her hips and she instantly moulded against his sweaty body.

"Eat breakfast first." She pecked his lips causing him to grin. "Whilst you're eating, I'm gonna use the punching bag, okay?"

"Sure thing, I know how you wanna stay in shape." He smiled and she slid out his grasp and headed over and Jungkook watched her with a lovestruck grin.