Forty Four

Ha-Na curled up on the bed, head in Jungkook's lap as he read through the plans of the new house the boys had bought. He held the sheet of paper with one hand, running his other hand through Ha-Na's hair gently as he read. Ha-Na smiled, enjoying the brief tranquility they shared, her arms embracing the pink rabbit that continued to smell like Jungkook's cologne despite how much she held it.

"There's a few spare rooms in the new house." Jungkook finally spoke. "We can take our pick."

"You know that as long as I'm with you, I'll be okay~" Ha-Na grinned softly, Jungkook smiled, leaning down and kissing her forehead. She quickly captured his face in her hands and shifted so they could connect their lips properly.

Jungkook soon abandoned the paper as he lifted her up to sit between his crossed legs, as Ha-Na disregarded the bunny somewhere else on the bed. She was so close to falling asleep on his lap, but now she was most definitely awake from the way his lips moved feverishly against hers, his hands slowly slipping underneath her vest top until the door swung open.

"Safe room, now!" Namjoon panted. Jungkook looked up, breaking the kiss and breathing heavily.

"What's happening?"

"The man, his subordinate has come for revenge."

Ha-Na was frozen with fear, clinging onto Jungkook's shirt.

"Ha-Na, listen to me. We won't let him get to you-" Jungkook whispered before she shook her head. "What do you mean no?"

"I'm fighting alongside you." She whispered.

"No. That's not happening-" Jungkook reaches into the door, grabbing his Tokki mask from the drawer.

"I'm fighting alongside you whether you want me to or not. You promised that we'd be in it together and you know we have a better chance of keeping each other alive together." She stood up, meeting eyes with Namjoon. "Please let me fight alongside you."

Namjoon looked between Ha-Na and Jungkook, and she saw fear for a split moment come from Namjoon when he had looked at Jungkook before he gulped. "Sure. Help yourself to whatever weapons you need."

Ha-Na nodded and stalked out the room, feeling the monster inside of her rise with the ungodly bloodthirst that scared her the most. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she reached the weapons cupboard and ran her hand over the numerous knifes and guns. She took two pistols and a knife.

"Please..." Jungkook whispered, a hand on her arm. "Don't throw yourself into a fight just because I'll be fighting it."

"Jungkook, together we can defeat anyone." She whispered, and she saw her black orbs reflecting in Jungkook eyes. Jungkook took a deep breath and pulled her close to his body.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

"That's why I have to do this." She get a sharp pain in her arm and she turned and tore her arm away, the anger rising up in her from being hurt. Pain echoed on Jungkook's face as he watched her stumble backwards.

"What have you done...?"

"Just a sedative. To keep you safe." He whispered and flinched as she hit the wall and slid down it, unconscious.

Jin's soulmate appeared and smiled sadly at the younger. "It's for the best..."

"I know, but the betrayal in her eyes..." He whispered, watching as she scooped her up.

"Go kick ass Tokki, and come back to her in one piece."