Nineteen

Ha-Na slipped onto the couch beside Jungkook after he invited her to watch a movie. The man had given her a welcoming smile and scooted over before patting the spot beside him. She felt shy as their sides were practically touching and rubbing against each other.

Though the movie played in front of them- Ha-Na's mind was on Jungkook, whose attention was on the TV. He hadn't seen to notice the bright pink blush across her cheeks, which seemed to grow brighter the longer he thought about him.

He was wearing a white shirt that seemed to hug his toned body. Ha-Na gulped as her eyes raked over the shape and protruding muscles on his arms, shoulders, chest and stomach. To think that he used those arms to cuddle with her caused her heart to beat rapidly. Jungkook was wearing baggy black sweatpants as well, but she could practically imagine his muscular legs that retained a mind-blowing, but perfect shape.

Jungkook was so sweet underneath the Tokki's mask- he seemed to be the very definition of boyfriend material. He was always worried about Ha-Na and seemed to be very happy every time she spoke to him. However, she couldn't ignore the fact that he was also the feared serial killer known as Tokki. Both counterparts were engraved into the same man- could one exist without the other?

Were the Tokki and Jungkook really her soulmate? The one she is destined to spend her entire life with? Was she truly ready for a lifelong commitment like that?

"Ha-Na?" Jungkook suddenly called, snapping her out of her daze.

The woman blinked rapidly as Jungkook was staring solely at her. He had completely forgotten about the movie playing in front of them and only saw Ha-Na as the most important thing to him at that moment. Jungkook's eyes flickered to her parted lips and admired the beautiful pink tint to her cheeks. He couldn't help but think about what they would feel like against his own.

Ha-Na's thought process was no different from Jungkook's. All those muscles tied together perfectly with the man's face- how could someone so beautiful be tied to her by fate? She felt trapped by his dark brown eyes, but it was a good feeling. Her eyes wandered down his firm cheeks, across his strong jawline before stopping at his lips. Ha-Na felt nervous just thinking about how plump and smooth they looked. Her heart protested however, it was begging her to just kiss him.

No words were exchanged between the two, but it was obvious what they were both thinking. Jungkook twisted his body to face Ha-Na, and she did the same. Ever so slowly, the both of them leaned forwards towards each other, desperate to just share a moment of reconciling and sensuality.

"K-Kook..." her voice was quiet, but Jungkook still heard her loud and clear.

"Just one... please..." Jungkook whispered back.

Their faces inched closer to each other, their lips just centimetres away from connecting. Ha-Na could practically feel his hot breath against the tip of her nose, and it only drew her closer.

Just as they were about to share a magical moment- the first time for both of them- they had gotten their hopes up too soon.

The loud ringing of a cell phone exploded into the peaceful and still air, swiftly interrupting the two. Ha-Na sighed softly as she sunk back into the couch, watching Jungkook groan and fish through the couch pillows to find his phone. When Jungkook answered, his expression immediately changed from annoyance to fuming anger.