Thirty Two

The girls mission, task, whatever it was Namjoon had set them, was simply to grab Ha-Na and come home. But the moment they stepped into the warehouse which was the man's base - they could smell the blood that had already been spilt, they could see the bodies scattered on the floor. At first they couldn't believe that one girl had taken down this many people by herself with just a week of training.

They followed the bodies through to the office where they had heard yells and they all made a silent agreement to fight this out alongside her. They understood that they shouldn't have, but they knew that the only way to bring Ha-Na back without them being harmed was for her to calm down and they knew by knowing Jungkook, that to calm down they need to let her finish what she had started.

They had burst in, and saw both the male and Ha-Na bleeding from numerous slashes on their bodies. The Tokki mask was now covered in fresh blood and they tried not to freak out.

"All my girls in one place~" he grinned upon seeing the six other girls. "Now those boys will happily be my lap dogs whilst I have you-"

"Who says you have us?" Their eyes widened at the tone that left Ha-Na. Dark, murderous- "I'm sick and tired of you trying to run Korea like some sort of petty gangster. I'm not your property, I'm Jungkook's and because of your hand, he's hurt. So you'll have to pay."

They had taken him out, completely and as soon as his corpse hit the floor, Taehyung's Soulmate stuck her thumb into a pressure point to knock Ha-Na out and Jimin's soulmate caught her.

"Let's get home."

So that explained how they were covered in blood that wasn't even theirs and deemed that both Jungkook and Ha-Na would be unstoppable together.

They walked into the house, hearing the muttering of the boys from the living room. They walked in, still panting from the fight. All the boys had been worried so as soon as they heard footsteps, their eyes snapped up to the girls.

"Everything go okay?"

"We'll need Jin to check on Ha-Na, but we got bruises at most." Namjoon's Soulmate smiled softly and the boys stood up aggressively.

"They hurt you?"

"Yes but-"

"We'll kill him."

"It's hard to kill a dead person." Everyone stopped in their tracks.

"What?"

"Ha-Na delivered the final blow. But we all took him down together."

"Ha-Na?" Jungkook mumbled, leaning against the doorframe. "Namjoon, Where's Ha-Na?"

"She's here Kook." Namjoon smiled and the boy forced his eyes open a bit more.

"Why is she covered in blood?"

"Oh-"

"Gguk" She mumbled softly and they all had to hold back a smile. The girls had taken off the weapons from the half conscious girl on Jimin's soulmates back, and took the Tokki mask. "I did it gukk... we're safe."