Forty

Jungkook tore through her house, desperate to find her, to make sure she was still alive. The ghost pain he felt worried him, it felt to him like he was being stabbed so to her it must've felt worse. He just hoped that the pain that he felt wasn't her being hurt by another being.

He burst into her room and saw her curled up on her bedroom floor, tears streaming down her cheeks, eyes closed and skin pale.

"Ha-Na!" He cried out, running to her side. His yell catching the attention of the rest of the gang as they made their way upstairs to the bedroom. The pain grew just upon seeing her. He gently lifted her head from the floor and laid it on his knees as he knelt. "Ha-Na, beautiful, wake up... please." His voice cracked and he pushed the hair out of her face.

"Jungkook-" Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw the two of them. "Shit, is she okay?" He rushed to kneel beside her and Jungkook just let out a strangled sob.

It's your fault. You should've had better control of yourself. The Tokki, the monster that was residing inside him, taunted causing him to grow angry at himself.

"She's very pale..." Jin commented as he walked into the room. "Does she feel warm? Cold?"

"Cold." Yoongi answered for Jungkook who was too much of a crying mess to form a sentence.

"Five minutes-" Jungkook croaked. "Alone with her. Please."

The boys looked at one another before hesitantly nodding and standing and leaving the room, leaving Jungkook alone with Ha-Na.

Jungkook took her cold hands, holding them in his larger and warmer ones. "Ha-Na, I'm so sorry." He whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I-" he closed his eyes and shook his head furiously. "I'll get a better hold of myself, so I won't hurt you or any of the boys or their soulmates again... does that sound good? I'll make sure I won't hurt you all again. But you've got to wake up, okay?" He croaked. "For me?"

He didn't get a response out of her, and the tears rolled quicker.

"Ha-Na... please..."

He opened his eyes again, and saw eyes which were barely open staring back at him.

"Kook?..." she whispered softly, wincing.

"Ha-Na!" He breathed a sigh of relief, his hands still holding hers. "Are you okay? Are you in pain?"

She shook her head and sat up slowly but surely. She wrapped her arms around him shakily and rested against him. She didn't speak, she just sat there leaning into his touch as his tears soon came to a stop as he stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." He whispered gently. "I didn't mean to hurt anybody-"

He was cut off by her lips gently pressing against his, her cold hands cupping his cheeks. His eyes fluttered closed once more and his hands rested on her hips. She pulled away with a small smile, pressing a delicate kiss to the tip of his nose which caused him to smile.

"I forgive you-"

"Okay, five minutes is up, let Jin check up on her-" Namjoon spoke, his eyes widening when he saw Ha-Na knelt beside Jungkook and he grinned.

"Ah, you've came back around I see. Am I alright to check up on you anyway? I don't want to not check up on you and then for you to be sick." Jin smiled kindly and she nodded with a smile.

"Sure, but let's hurry it up, I'm a little cold." She spoke cheerfully and within seconds of her saying that, a hoodie was pulled over her and she instantly knew it was Jungkook's from the cologne. She loved the way the warmth encased her.

"Sure thing, would you prefer to come back first and I'll check on you there? I'm pretty sure we left the heating on too."

She pondered in thought for a brief moment before a hand slid into hers.

"If you don't want to come back, we understand and we won't force you but-" Jungkook lent in to her ear and whispered.

"That sounds like a plan. If I have another take out I'm gonna cry." She joked quietly and Jungkook couldn't contain his grin. She was coming back home, and he could fall asleep with her in his arms once more.