Twenty One

Ha-Na bit her lip as the sight of the familiar sight of the forest-hidden house appeared. It had been a while since she was last here- both good and bad memories burned through her head. She purely remembered learning about trust in this house and growing closer to the four men inside with each passing day. However, the fear of seeing Tokki step through the door frame and take her away was still engraved into her brain. Maybe after learning about Jungkook's true intentions, that feeling has been diluted.

Unfortunately, Ha-Na couldn't forget that the mask he wore and the reputation he has as the Tokki was still part of his soul. More than anything, Ha-Na was afraid of losing Jungkook to the bloodlust of Tokki- as funny as it may sound with everything that's happened in the beginning, she cared about him.

Jungkook eased onto the break and the car slowed down to a stop. He quickly shut off the engine, and the two momentarily sat there. The man looked over to Ha-Na, who was staring down at her lap, twiddling with her fingers out of anxiety. He hadn't noticed the many times she looked at him, and spotted the mask that poked out of the zipper. Now he has, and it was written all over her face- yet she stayed with him.

All Jungkook wanted was to find his soulmate- the one person who he was truly meant to spent his entire life with. When he found Ha-Na, he truly wanted to hang up the mask and live with her, without worrying about anything dangerous. However, it's the only way to keep her safe- through the many days he's spent trying to gain her trust and assure her that he wouldn't hurt her, wearing the mask and turning into the Tokki was the only way.

Softening his gaze, he reached out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind Ha-Na's ear.
"Ha-Na, we're here," he whispered.
The woman finally made eye contact with him, and Jungkook's heart shook. Though Ha-Na tried to hide it, she was beyond scared. Jungkook sighed softly. He reached to cup her cheeks, and it relieved him that she melted into his hot touch.
"Are you scared?" he asked delicately, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

Ha-Na nodded slowly against his hands. She bit her lips momentarily, shutting her eyes to dig into the deepest crevices of her mind and heart. She was afraid, nothing she tried could stop the feeling. The woman was scared of losing Jungkook to the Tokki above anything else.
"That won't happen Ha-Na," Jungkook reassured her. "I've tamed it a long time ago, and just having you here helps me with that. From now on, Tokki only exists to protect you, alright?"
She nodded once again, looking deeply into Jungkook's eyes. They were pure, no signs of ill intent burning behind them. Ha-Na knew she had no reason to doubt him any longer, he's proven himself to her.

Jungkook clasped Ha-Na's hand tightly in his, delicately intertwining their fingers together, all while they waiting to be let into the house after ringing the doorbell. Her hand fit perfectly in his, there were no large gaps separating their palms, and their warmth mixed together to create harmony. Ha-Na truly felt safe with Jungkook, surely nothing could come in between that.

This time, Yoongi was the first one to open the door, and Ha-Na couldn't ignore the look on his face. It was welcoming a friendly, completely contrasting the last time they encountered each other. The hostility and animosity was smothered- was it because Jungkook wasn't wearing Tokki's mask?

"Come in, please," he smiled, motioning his words.

Jungkook ushered Ha-Na inside first, and swiftly stepped through the doorframe following her. The air within the house has changed considerably since the last time they were here- it was heartwarming. The likely cause was that the four men have their soulmates back from the clutches of whoever took them.

"I'll show you your room for the night, we'll discuss tomorrow," the pale skin man offered.

Yoongi kindly showed them an empty room to sleep in for the night. It was a simple space- a large bed, knee-high coffee table and a large window and closet. Ha-Na was the first one to retire into the dressed bed, immediately tucked underneath the fluffy blankets. She felt exhausted, both physically and emotionally- so much was running through her mind. The woman smothered her face into a pillow.

As she felt herself drifting off, the remaining space of the bed behind her dipped underneath a heavy weight. Though she tried not to, her body slid back towards the indent until her back hit a chest. Ha-Na automatically knew it was Jungkook, as he had wrapped his muscular arms around her form and back hugged her. She relaxed against his touch as he tucked his face into the crook of her neck. His hot breath danced along the skin of her throat, and she shivered under the heat.

"I hope you don't mind, Ha-Na," he cooed.

Ha-Na hummed sweetly in appreciation, laying her hands on top of his, which were pressed against her midsection. She felt him smile against the nape of her neck, and she couldn't hide her own smile. Jungkook's hold around her tightened, she felt something that she had not felt in a very long time... love. She truly felt that emotion from Jungkook, as well as from her own heart.

Jungkook's heart was overflowing with happiness as he cuddled Ha-Na's smaller body in his embrace. It beat so rapidly inside his chest, threatening to explode through his ribs. He had finally gotten to a stage where Ha-Na wasn't afraid of skinship, and was quite fond of it. The man absolutely loved the way Ha-Na melted into his touch.

"Ha-Na?" he cooed, resting his head on top of her's.

"Yes Kook?" she whispered, letting the sleep get to her.

Jungkook chuckled as she was starting to sound incoherent. She was adorable in that state, and he grew so soft.
"Can I call you baby?" he asked with hope.
Ha-Na managed to nod against his head, liking the sound of "baby" rolling off his tongue with a velvety smoothness.

As she was slowly drifting off to dreamland, she was truly content with where she was.

"Goodnight Ha-Na," he cooed, pecking the side of her head. "Sweet dreams..."