Fifty Five

Ha-Na's alter-ego struggled to keep up with the boy's momentum. The three men continued to beat down the guards charging at them with guns and knives, beating them down if they dared to come anywhere near the already weakened girl. Once she had taken down three men, Tokki had pulled her behind him, telling her to stand down. Unfortunately, a single man slipped by the three boys and ran towards the woman with a gun raised in her direction.

The woman gathered up all the remaining energy inside her body and focused her blurry vision on the guard. Once his form was clear in her line of sight, she raised her foot and delivered a harsh, but fast roundhouse kick to the male's cheek. The force sent him flying across the room, knocking down a guard running towards Taehyung.

The woman swayed on her feet, a heavy wave of exhaustion and nausea welling up inside of her. She clutched her chest with a painful grip, the feeling resembling a steel knife being driven into her chest, then twisted inside of her. The empty gun she was holding dropped onto the floor with a heavy clunk; the last remaining bullets were used to kill three. As she struggled to watch the fight in front of her, the sounds of the struggle resembled hearing things underwater.

Everything was spinning before her eyes. Ha-Na stumbled back against the bed, barely managing to grab onto the bed post to keep herself upright. Ever since she arrived at this cursed mansion, she was locked up in this room, banned from food and water. Without Jungkook, it was the worst version of hell she could ever experience and she was at her rope's end. Both Ha-Na and her alter-ego were struggling to hang on, even if her soulmate was right in front of him.

"T-Tokki..." she whimpered out, digging her nails into her chest as the pain became excruciating.

The man locked in combat reacted to his name being called, he immediately snapped his gaze back to her as he shot a man down. Before he could even run over to her, another man tackled him down to the floor, preventing him from getting to Ha-Na. Tokki grabbed the man's wrist as he tried to stab Jungkook with a knife. Both he and Tokki watched helplessly as Ha-Na hit the floor and didn't move, much less flinch.

"HA-NA!" Tokki screamed.

The man suddenly flew off of him, a blonde tuft of hair appearing through the eyes of the mask.

"Tokki! Go!" Taehyung yelled, throwing punches at the guard's face after straddling his waist.

Tokki wasted no time in scrambling up to his feet and ran towards Ha-Na's unconscious form. He pulled her body into his arms, yanking the white mask off of his face. Jungkook slipped back into consciousness, crying out his soulmate's name. No matter how many times he cried her name, or the amount of tears streaming down his cheeks, Ha-Na didn't budge. She was already starting to lose body heat, worrying the man further.

Jungkook, we have to get her to the girls in the van! Tokki hissed in worry.

"Kook!" Jimin huffed heavily. "We're all clear, let's move!"

Pulling Ha-Na into his arms, Jungkook laid the mask on top of her stomach and picked her up bridal style before running out of the room, Jimin and Taehyung trailing behind him.

Jin refused to let his steps falter as he charged towards (father's name). The air picked up under his feet as he charged towards the man, his eyes fixed on sending a burning bullet right through his skull. He was one of the two people responsible for Ha-Na's adolescent suffering, and for that, they all must pay. The young woman wasn't his soulmate, but he was like a daughter to him and Mollie. Just like the other's, her happiness and safety was the most important thing.

While Jin was dealing with (Ha-Na's father), Yoongi was covering his back from any guards trying to interfere with the eldest's fight. He respected Jin's vigor, and allowed him to deal with the bastard of a man. Yoongi maintained a wicked grin on his lips as he shot each and every guard that approached him with a shotgun. Their bodies flew backwards, with a gratifying thud.

"She's your daughter! How dare you treat her like shit!" Jin roared in anger, throwing a harsh right hook towards the man's face.

"We couldn't care less about her," he shot back, retaliating with a punch of his own. "The only purpose that disappointment serves is to reproduce!"

Both Jin and Yoongi growled at the man.

"You son of a bitch!" Yoongi hissed. "We will stop you here! You won't ever hurt her again!"

Namjoon and Hoseok burst into the room where the two eldest were fighting, dragging a dead Ha-Na's mom behind them. Hoseok threw the corpse to the floor, watching as the blood pouring from her gunshots wound pouring onto the floor. Ha-Na's dad only grew angry at the sight of his dead wife, drawing his gun from the waistband of his pants. However Yoongi reacted fast enough and shot the gun right out of his hands.

"It's over!" Namjoon screamed, joining the fight along side Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi.