Fixed [2]

Request: Hello can you please do a part 2 of reader x Daniel (fear) in Detroit become human when Daniel stays and starts to develops feelings for the reader and the reader likes him back and have smut please? Thanks☺ //edit: I think they meant Fixed and not Fear.

A/N: This is really crappy, sorry about that. The requester didn't state any idea besides "Daniel likes the reader and the reader likes him back (+ smut)". I ignored the smut part because I don't write smut. I have stated it in my rules.

And a reminder besides that: I'd like a bit more detailed request than this and in the future, I will refuse from doing this kind of requests. If you want to request something, please be more specific with the idea. I have to practice saying that in the request ask and tbh I was fearing that I'd embarrass the requester by saying that because they made a request with their username (+ because I guided them to come to request in my Tumblr and not in my Wattpad and I felt like if I turned down their request I would feel guilty, so because of that I took it in). Also, the requester of this, I'm sorry if I seem nasty to you by saying this, I don't mean to say this in a bad way D: I just wanted to make it clear to everyone who read this now or in the future so anyone doesn't wonder why I have done this but next time I refuse from doing other requests like this.

Warnings: Cringe warning. I'm terrible at making up any ideas on my own so yeah.

Word count: 540

---

It had been two months after the Android Revolution.

After you had taken Daniel in, you had slowly developed feelings for him. You always surprised yourself staring at him and smiling unconsciously, but when he smiled back, you turned your head away and blushed.

He was an android and still really distrustful against humans. And even though you had fixed him up and he trusted you, you couldn't help thinking he had always a "fight and run" mode ready for action - because his previous family thought he was a machine and nothing more. That he could be just thrown away and that's it, just like you bought a new phone even though the old still worked fine.

You had always hated people who thought that androids were just machines. But when the androids started their peaceful demonstrations, people realized that androids weren't at all that bad. Or at least the majority of people thought that.

Daniel helped you around the house, even though you had told him that he doesn't have to. But it was part of his programming and that could have been the reason he enjoyed cleaning.

Your friends teased you about Daniel, because your crush on him could have been seen from kilometers away. Only Daniel seemed not to realize it. Maybe it was a great thing, you didn't want to mess up his head too much in this point.

Until one day he came to you, eyebrows furrowed and he seemed like he had been thinking about something really hard.

"Hey, Daniel?" you asked him when he had stared at the wall for a good five minutes. He turned his gaze to you, and his gaze flickered between your eyes and lips for a moment.

Then it happened. He placed a quick kiss on your lips.
"Sorry." he murmured and right after that, he stood up and walked to his room. You touched your lips absentmindedly, did that just happen?

After sitting on the sofa for fifteen minutes, you stood up and slowly walked towards Daniel's room. You knocked lightly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." you heard him say quietly and you slowly opened the door. He was sitting beside his desk, a book in front of him. He didn't lift his gaze on you so you just walked across his room.

"Why you are saying sorry?" you asked and sat down on his bed. "There's nothing to apologize for."

"I kissed you." he whispered and you smiled.

"I know. Uh... why did you kiss me?"

"I- I don't know. I just felt like it. You are all that runs in my head and I just... want to make you feel safe, to hold you, to-." he still spoke really quietly and his talking cut off. You swallowed.

"I like you, Daniel. And... if you really feel that way about me, I'd say you like me too." you said and smiled at him again. You took his hand which was resting on his thigh and squeezed it.

"You are really handsome, you know that?" you asked and laughed a bit when Daniel blushed at the compliment. You placed a kiss on his cheek before you made your way back to the living room.