Part 1

It started off as a normal day My boyfriend cash and I had decided to go out shopping. We had been  shopping for 30 minutes and then we got in a massive fight. I was so angry that I picked up my phone and called Maverick to come and pick me up. Maverick came and picked me up and started to drive home. While we were driving Maverick leaned over and told me that he knew that I like him, which was true. I told him that I do like him but I am dating cash. He held my hand and  he said that cash doesn't need to know anything. I reluctantly agreed and we decided to date in secret. We had stopped at a red light and I  said "sorry" he replied with "what for?". "This" and I leaned over and kissed him on the lips.The light had turned green and we continued to drive home while holding hands. We pulled in the drive way and got out of the car. We walked toward the front door and it was unlocked. We heard Cash's voice and we quickly let go of each others hand. I walked through the door and cash ran up to me and apologized for everything and hugged me. I accepted his apology. He then told me that he had to leave in a minute to go and record his song. I replied with"oh ok babe". I was was secretly glad because it left me at home alone with maverick. Cash had just left. Maverick asked me "do you want to watch a movie in my room". I agreed. Maverick put on a movie and  we laid together on the bed. He had his arm around me and I leaned my head on his chest. Ten minutes into the movie my phone  rang. I picked it up and answered it,it was cash." Hey baby I was just calling to let you know that, I and going to be home late because we need to do alot of recording, it will take at least 4 hours. Maverick is home if you need anything. Ok baby love you bye." I hung up and rolled over and looked at maverick. "We have 4 hours til cash is home, we have this house to our selves just you and me". He replied and  said " Its just you and me baby". We continued to lay together on the bed.