Part 20

It went silent in the room. I could hear mavericks car pulling in the drive way. I jumped off the bed and started running to Cash's bedroom door but before I could get out of the door cash pushed me up against the wall. He had his hand on my throat. "Breathe a word of this to Maverick and I will make sure you disappear from his life all together. Understand?" Cash whispered to me. I noded to show that I understood him. Maverick walked in the house and ran straight toward me and hugged me. "Why are your eyes puffy baby? Have u been crying? Do you want to talk about it?" He whispered to me while still hugging me. Cash gave me this death stare. "I'm fine babe." I said forcing a smile on my face. Maverick and I decided to go to bed. We laid on the bed together I had my head resting on this chest. Their was a awkward silence between us.  "Babe I have to tell you something." I said quietly. "Yes babe.?" He asked. "Well when I went....." I said getting rudely interrupted by cash opening the door. "Can I please talk to you outside?"cash asked. " um sure."I said. I walked outside mine and mavericks room. Cash closed the door behind him. "I told you not to tell him" he said. "I wasn't going to." I said. "Don't lie to me." He yelled. He slapped me across the face. I started to cry............suddenly...........

Sorry for the short chapter I'm currently at work so I try to write the most I can.
What is going to happen next?