Part 61

I layed in bed still awake and instagram messaged maverick it went like this.

I made up my mind I rolled over and soon payton and he woke straight up

I made up my mind I rolled over and soon payton and he woke straight up. "baby what's up?" he said. "Can I ask you something?" I said. "yeah sure baby" he said. " look I know you kissed sophia." I said he moved close to me he put his hand on my shoulder. "baby I didn't kiss her she kissed me she said that she liked me and you said it was fine for me to kiss her. I only love you." he said. As he said this my heart dropped because I know I kissed maverick. "I love you too but I need to talk to sophia" I said. I got out of bed and walked down the hall and smacked straight into Jackson. "hey why are you up?" he said. "I am looking for Sophia seen her?" I said "yeah in the kitchen with ethan" he said. "OK thank you" I said. I friendly kissed him on the cheek. (Guys chill its just a friend thing!!!) I walked down the stairs and saw sophia kissing Ethan. "WTF sophia?" I said. Ethan walked tried to sneak away. "Not so fast Ethan get back down here!" I yelled at him he bolted up the stairs and locked his door. "sophia what is going on with you?" I said. "Nothing what do you mean?" she said. "It isn't nothing first you kiss my boyfriend, then Taylor's boyfriend who knows maybe josh is next. Why are you doing this?" I said. She pushed me up to the wall. "You kissed my boyfriend so I'm getting back at you." she said. "OMG it was a mistake he kissed me. Look if your mad at me please don't involve my boyfriend or anyone else this is between us." I said.

DAMN TEA SPILT!!!! 🍵

Sorry it took so long to get another chapter love you all. Hopefully the secret romance will get a whatty