Part 26

I woke up at around 6:00am. I looked over and saw that maverick was still asleep. I walked downstairs and jumped on Cody and woke him up. He smiled. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" he said. "Morning. I slept great knowing that you were here." I said. "Do you wanna go and wake up mav with silly string?" Cody said. " oh Cody my dear best friend. You already know I want to." I said. We grabbed the silly string and each others hand. (Just as friends so don't freak out guys.) We sneaked towards mine and maverick room. I slowly opened the door. I looked inside just to make sure maverick was still asleep and he was. Cody and I stood either side of the bed. We counted down. 3,2,1. We started spraying maverick . He woke up and looked at Cody and then me. He smiled at me. "Good morning baby girl." he said as he pulled me toward him and he kissed me. I blushed and looked at him. I then realized cody was still standing in the room. He just smiled and looked at me. "I'm going to go downstairs and make breakfast." he said. I looked at maverick. "Hey baby I have a tik tok meeting at tik tok headquarters. Would you like to come?"he said. "Yeah sure I would love to come with you to the tik tok headquarters." I said. I got dressed in a purple dress and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and scared Cody while he was eating his breakfast. I sat down next to him. Maverick came downstairs and hugged me from behind. We ate our breakfast and we all decided to grab our suitcases and we headed to the airport. At the airport we raced toward gate 27. As we were running toward the gate we herd a final bording call. "This is a final bording call for the bakers and Cody orlove travelling to Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles. If you are in the terminal please make your way to gate 27." The airline hostess said. After she put up this announcement all the girls came running toward me, maverick and Cody. We gently moved them out of the way and made it just in time to our gate. We boarded the plane. We sat up in first class I sat near the window. Maverick sat in the middle and Cody sat on the otherside of mav.

What will happen at this meet up??