Part 56

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked to my right and saw kiki in a bed next to me. 5 minutes later Payton walked in with Ethan. Payton ran straight to me and hugged me. I looked at him confused. "what happened?" I said. "you and kiki were involved in a head on crash with a tree." he said as he showed me a picture.

"your lucky to be alive" he said

"your lucky to be alive" he said. The doctor came in and cleared me and kiki to go home. We got in the car and Ethan drove home. When we all arrived home I walked through the the front door and didn't expect to see what I saw. I saw Sophia tied up on my living room floor. "josh and Jackson, what the hell did you do? " I said. " we brought her here." they replied. "yes I can see that" I replied sarcasticly.  "OK well while she is here, we can use this to our advantage" I said while looking at Payton he nodded because he knew what I was refurring to. "Sophia text cash to come here! " I said. "no!" she insisted. "yes" I said. "fine" she replied. This is what the chat was like. 

Cash walked through the the door Jackson jumped from a corner and tied up cash

Cash walked through the the door Jackson jumped from a corner and tied up cash. "let me go! " he demanded. " we will let you and your girlfriend go as long as you both turn good." I said. " no chance right babe" cash said. Sophia looked at the ground. " I wanna be good." she said. Payton walked over to the kitchen and then came back with a bowl of popcorn. "what are you doing babe? " I said. He just looked at me. "I can sense there is gonna be some tea spilt." he said. I smiled at him and looked back at cash and Sophia. "soph I don't want to be good!  I wanna be bad" he said. There was alot of yelling so I decided to interfere. "cash  you can be good or decide to be evil and leave Sophia. Make a choice her or evil. " I said he laughed. " this is easy. You thought I actually cared about this bitch I just used her to get to you and Payton." cash said. I looked over at Sophia and saw she was about to cry. "Get him out of here!" I yelled. Jackson just looked at me. "Get him out now! " Payton said. Jackson threw cash out the front door and locked it behind him. " boys please leave" I said. "boys let's go to the shops" payton suggested to the boys he grabbed my car keys and headed out before he left he came and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "thank you babe." I said. He smiled and then left with the boys. Sophia sat on the floor and cried. I hugged her tight. "look I know you loved him so much." I said. "come on let's go to my room and watch Netflix." I said. We sat on my bed in matching unicorn onesies. Sophia had a tube of vanilla Ice cream. We had a whole heap of packs of tissues on the bed.  We watched degrassi and the umbrella academy and a little bit of riverdale. After about and hour Sophia fell asleep. I herd her phone go off and it was a text from maverick.
What did the text say?? 
Should she look???