Part 54

I put my hand on paytons face. "don't make such a silly assumption babe" I said. We all ate our food.  We decided to go into the mall.  We walked past a store that sold cowboy hats. We walked in and tried one on. All of a sudden old town road started playing. I looked at payton, he looked at kiki, kiki looked at josh and Josh looked at Chase. We all have each other that 'are you thinking what I'm thinking look' we all started doing the old town road dance in the middle of the store. I looked out the shop window and saw sophia and cash walking past. I waved to sophia she just looked at me and rolled her eyes. Payton saw this happen and ran out to sophia. He grabbed her by the arm. "what was that for? " he said. "who are you? She was a random girl waving at me" she said. "that isn't a random girl she is your best friend do you not remember?" payton said. "not I don't remember." she said as she slid her hand out of his grip. "Cash what did you do to her?" he demanded.  "oh I just erased her memory of you guys" he said. I was inside talking to chase when chase told me to turn around. I spun around and saw payton punch cash. I blinked for a second and then cash and Sophia were punching payton. I threw down my hat and ran toward them I kicked cash in the head. I pushed sophia off payton. I grabbed Payton by the hand and pushed him toward chase. "keep him safe" I yelled at Chase I ran at cash and kicked the living daylights out of him. Sophia just looked at me. "I can't belive you turned on us. Your supposed to be my best friend. Why would you do this to me?" I said. She just looked at me. We wore friendship bracelets. I ripped mine of my arm and threw it at her. "you and you evil boyfriend just go away" I said. I grabbed Paytons hand and we walked away. We all walked to the car and I drove home. When we got home we saw that........