Part 52

Jackson just looked at sophia. I was compleately shook. For a fact I was sister shook. I looked at payton and he looked back at me with a look. like I had no idea. "sophia why are you doing this to me your supposed to be my best friend. We tell each other everything." I said.  "well I can't help who I fall in love with I won't turn evil I swear." she said. Sophia untied us all and let us go.  She came back later in the day and got all of her things and moved in with cash. Josh, kiki, Jackson, payton and I were sitting on the couch when I herd a knock on the door. I jumped over the back of the couch and opened the door. It was chase Keith standing there. He is like my absolute bestfriend. "hey" he said before I jumped at him and hugged him. "baby who's at the door? " payton called out to me. I snuck chase in "I have a surprise" I said. "what is it?" kiki said chase popped up from behind the couch and startled payton. "chase? " payton said. "payton" chase said. They hugged for a while not gonna lie I was a little jealous of chase and Payton's hug. I think they could tell because they walked over to me and they both hugged with me in the middle. It was nice. I went and sat on my bed and got out a peice of paper and decided to write all my exes from the very beginning  it looked like this.

There was knock on the door

There was knock on the door. "come in" I replied. The door opened and it was Jackson. I patted the bed next to me and he sat next to me. "I can't belive sophia turned on me. " he said. "neither can I." I replied. "it's OK because I think I have feelings for another person" he said. "really who?" I said.  He leaned over and kissed me. I pushed him away by this throat. "Jackson I'm sorry but I'm dating payton." I said. "and? " Jackson said. "I love him" I replied. I stormed out of the room and went to the lounge room and joined payton. I sat down next to him and leaned on him he put his arm around me and chase leaned on me I put my arm around him. Payton didn't mind. Or did he?

Is Payton jealous of her and chases friendship. Is he scares that she might get with him? 
Or is he just making silly assumptions??