Part 58

We all walked inside and wrapped ourselves in towels and sat on the floor in a circle. "who wants to go first" maverick said. "shot not." we all said apart from Jackson. "OK Jackson I dare you to go to dress as an eboy and run up and down our street." maverick said. "deal" Jackson said. We all stood at the window and watched Jackson look stupid running up and down the street. He ran back inside and sat down. "OK sophia truth or dare" he said. "dare" she said. "I dare you to kiss Payton on the lips" Jackson said. I looked at Jackson and then payton. Sophia gave me a concerned look. I shrugged my shoulders "is this OK?" she asked me. "yeah it's fine" I said. Her and payton leaned into the middle of the circle and kissed. I could feel myself getting jealous. I grabbed the back of Paytons shirt and pulled him back gently. He looked at me I pulled him close and kissed him. "OK if you too love birds are done making out.  We would like to continue with the game." Jackson blurted out. "OK josh truth or dare." Sophia said. "truth" he said. "OK do you really love kiki? "Sophia said. "yes I really" he said as he kissed her. "ewww" we all laughed. It was now my turn. "OK truth or dare" kiki said. "dare" I said. "I dare you to kiss maverick." kiki said.  I leaned in and kissed maverick I could feel Sophia's staring I let go of the kiss. I at back in my spot. Payton could sense tension between me and sophia. Payton picked me up and maverick picked us sophia and Josh picked up kiki and Jackson picked up chase and we all walked to the pool. Payton went to throw me in as l I left his arms I grabbed his hand a pulled him in and it started a chain reaction pulling everyone in. We swam for a while and then we all decided to go in they went inside and left me and maverick outside. "how have you been? " he said. "I have been fine." I said as I replied he kissed me on the lips as sophia walked out. I herd glasses smash on the concrete I pushed maverick away and I saw Sophia hide behind a corner. I pushed maverick across the pool and ran to sophias door. "soph open up! " I said. "Go away! " she said. I put my back to the door and slid down the door. I hit my head against the door. All of a sudden..........
What happened.?
Me and sophia are not having a fight. This is just for some drama.