Part 39

We woke up and got dressed we decided to go live on tik tok. We were on live for half an hour when Josh texted me.

So Payton and waited for Josh to come

So Payton and waited for Josh to come. Mean while Jackson and Sophia  showed up. "We have news" Jackson said. "what" i said " we are getting married" Sophia said.  Mine and Paytons jaw dropped. We suddenly herd the door being knocked on. I ran to the door and saw my best friend kiki. "OMG kiki hi."I said "hi girl how have you been? " she said.  "Good you? "I said "alright I started dating josh richards." she said "wait what"i said. "yeah"she said. "anyways come on in guys Jackson, Payton and Sophia are here."I said. "your here with payton." she said "yeah we are dating."I said. We all put on a movie and we all sat in our couples. It got late so they all spent the night. Payton and I went upstairs to our room. Josh and kiki are down stairs and Jackson are Sophia  are also downstairs. Payton leaned over  and whispered in my ear. "wanna go to Starbucks?" he said.  "yeah I whispered back" we got dressed and grabbed his keys and walked toward the door we made it to the car and Payton drove. When we arrived I order a pink drink (for James Charles fans. Pinkity drinkity)
We got our drinks and started to head back Payton shared drink with me.  Went we walked in the door everyone was up.  "where were you too? " Sophia said. "we went to Starbucks." I said. We decided to go back to bed now. I decided to do my late night post.

New post from iitspaytonsgirl

Liked by @joshrichardzz, @joshrichardzzgirl,  @iitspayton, @jacksonxfelt, @sophiaxfelt  and 369,000 others

What did I ever do to deserve this angel in my life??  He is perfect in every single way.  He loves me for me and not who I can be. I hope he never leaves.💜💞💗😘😘

Hey I know it's short but I'm going to go to sleep now I'll see u later peace.