Part 51

I woke up the next day and walked into the lounge room and I couldn't see sophia anywhere. I walked into hers and Jackson's room and she wasn't in there. I looked everywhere when walked back into mine and Paytons room and Payton was awake scrolling through my tik tok. I sat down he looked at me "are you OK baby you look confused. " he said. "that's because I am, I have no idea were sophia went she was here last night." I said. "wow baby,  she can't have gone far."he said. "I hope not"i said. He hugged me and we layed down.
Sophia's pov
"I know I shouldn't be doing this" I thought to myself. I knocked on the door. I can't believe he opened the door. "why are you here?" he said. "because I'm in love with you I don't know why I'm falling in love with such a bad guy.  I love you........  Cash baker." I said.  "wow sophia. I love you too. Come on in" he said. I walked into his house.  He just looked at me. Before I knew it he kissed me right there in the middle of the room. "what was that for? " I said. "I love you sophia" he said. He picked me up and carried me into his room. He put me on his bed and got on top of me and kissed me. The door creaked open and I don't expect this person to be standing in the door. I looked over at it was...........  Maverick! "what the fuck are you doing cash?  This is my exes best friend! " he said. "fuck off maverick I can help who my heart falls in love with." cash said. "now sophia unless you want Jackson to find  out tell them all to come to my place." he said blackmailing me. "OK fine!" I said.  I texted payton.

5 minutes later there was a knock on the door it was all of my friends including my husband jackson

Maverick grabbed them all and tied them up. "hey guys." maverick said. "where's sophia?" Jackson yelled. I popped out form the corner. Cash walked out and put his hand on my waist. Jackson just looked at her and got really mad. "look I kissed cash" I said.  "Do you even love me?? " Jackson said. "yes of course." said.  "pick one of us. Me or cash." he said.  " I'm sorry but I pick...........................................................
Cash" I said. Everyone's jaw dropped.