Part 12

It has now been 3 years since we were dating. Maverick and I were finally happy together and cash has now stopped harassing us. Or so we thought. Maverick and I were at dinner at Taco bell . "I'm glad that we can finally have dinner out together." I said. " I love you baby." He said. " I love you too babe."I replied. Maverick then stood up and lent down on one knee in the middle of the restraunt. "Baby will you marry me?".Maverick said. " Yes" I screamed. I ran and hugged him. We walked out toward his car hand in hand. He opened my door for me and I hopped in the car. We drove home holding hands. "I love my ring." I said. "And I love you." Maverick said. I blushed. We arrived home. We still lived in the same house except it felt different without cash there. Maverick unlocked the front door and we walked toward our room. We both laid on the bed. I leaned on him and  he just held my hand. "Baby can I ask you something" he said. I looked at him "yeah sure babe what's up?" I replied. "Can I tell the live stream that we are engaged and that you are my fiancée?" He said. "Yeah sure ". I said. Maverick logged on and started the live stream. " Hi guys, Maverick baker here and I have a special announcement. You all know my girlfriend. Well we have some very special news. I'm sorry to all the girls out their who like me but sadly for you guys I am now. Engaged and she is no longer my girlfriend but she is now my fiancée."Maverick said. Well not many girls liked this announcement. They started slamming me and maverick on Instagram , Snapchat , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube and Tik tok. Maverick complained and got all the post that we slamming us taken down. "Babe are you sure that you should have told people about our relationship." I said. "Baby look I know that right bow a lot of girls are jealous of you and are slamming is right now but I love you and that is all that matters." Maverick said.