Part 10

Cash pulls me out of the car and ties me to a chair. "Why tie me to a chair?." I ask. "Ohh this just so you can't escape." He replies. I start crying " Cash please let me go home. Please." "NO." He yells hitting me. I start crying as I start crying maverick comes running in and slaps cash in the back of the head. "I saw you hit her Cash." He says . Cash   replies " yeah and what are you going to do about it?" Maverick grabs a chair and throws it at him. Then Maverick runs toward me and unties my hands. Maverick pushes me toward the doorway as he does cash runs and tackles maverick to the ground. Cash starts punching maverick in the face. I scream "CASH STOP HURTING HIM, I LOVE HIM." This makes cash even angrier I throw off my heels and jump on cash. Cash stops hitting maverick and ends up hitting me instead giving maverick time to run. Cash tries to kiss me while he was hitting me.Well this made maverick mad. He yelled "STOP TRYING TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU." Cash punches me in the eye and it starts to bruise. Cash reaches for the chair and he picks it up and throws it at me pushing me into the concrete ground. My face starts bleeding. " LOOK WHAT YOU DID  CASH." maverick yells. Maverick grabs some rope and tries to tie up cash's hands and he failed. Cash walked toward me. He yells at me "YOUR PATHETIC I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY BROTHER EVEN LIKES YOU. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY I EVEN LIKED YOU." He then kicks me in the face and leaves me there bleeding. "Maverick". I whisper. I become unconscious.  Maverick yells "DON'T HIT HER OR KICK HER I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU EVER DID. STOP HURTING MY GIRLFRIEND CASH." Maverick knocks cash to the ground and ties him up. Maverick picks me up and my heels and puts me in the Lamborghini. He puts his suit jacket on me and puts my seat belt on my body. He gets in the drivers seat and starts the car. We get 20 minutes down the road and I wake up. Maverick looks at me and kisses me on the cheek. He asks me "Are you ok?". I reply "I'm fine. Are you ok?". "I'm fine as long as you are with me and not him." He says. I lean on his shoulder as he drives home. All of a sudden he drives us to a mountain top and parks the car. We sit in the car and the clock in the car tells me its 1:00am. I lean on him. We look at the view of the city. We decide to get out of the car and look through the telescopes. Maverick comes over and opens my door. He holds my hand as we walk over to the telescopes. I was cold so I wore his suit jacket over my dress. I walked toward the railing and just stood there. I felt arms grab around my waist. I turned around and it was maverick. I faced the lights again and he rested his chin on my shoulder. He whispered to me "You are as beautiful as these lights." I blushed. For once maverick and I were having a perfect moment. We walked to the car hand in hand. He drove home I fell asleep in the car holding his hand and leaning on his shoulder. He carried me inside and layed me on his bed.