Part 19

I walked out of the house with cash and mychaelade. "I know you went to Starbucks with josh. Don't lie." He said. "What are you on about cash?" I said "I saw u with him I have proof!" He said while showing me this picture.

 "What are you on about cash?" I said "I saw u with him I have proof!" He said while showing me this picture

"This is you and josh isn't it." Cash said. "How did you get that picture cash?" I asked slightly mad. "I had mychaelade go and follow you because I know u weren't going to a party."Cash said impressed with himself.
(This is mychaelade if you don't know who he is.)

"Look cash this is all a miss understanding

"Look cash this is all a miss understanding. Please don't tell maverick. I really do love him." I said. Cash smiled. "Mychaelade leave us please." Cash ordered mychael. Cash walked toward me and put his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him. He dragged his hand down my face. "You will do as I say and I will keep this quiet from my brother. If you say anything bout this to him I will hurt you! I will also tell him what happened." Cash said threatening me. Cash forced me to kiss him. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Why did josh have to kiss me." I whispered so cash couldn't hear me. Cash wiped away my tear and whispered "Its not that bad. For me." Cash walked inside and sat down on the couch. Mychaelade had left 20minutes ago. I sat down a seat cushion away from cash. Cash moved down near me and forced me to lean on him. After sitting like this for 30 minutes I decided to go and get changed in my pyjamas.

(These are your pyjamas.)

I back out to the lounge room and I sat down near cash

I back out to the lounge room and I sat down near cash. "I'm going to go to bed now." I said. "No your not your going to come to my room with me." Cash said. I wish maverick was here so I could sleep with him tonight but sadly he had to go to his friends house to help them move house. I walked into Cash's room and cash pushed me on the bed. "Pleasure me!" He said. "Excuse me." I said. "Just do it now." He said. "No!" I said firmly. Cash began taking off my shirt I tried forcing it back down but cash ripped it off. He started kissing me on my neck. I started to cry. "Cash please stop all of this."I said sobbing. Cash took off his pants and forced his dick down my throat. I cried I pushed cash off me " Stop cash please I'm not enjoying any of this." I said. "Well this is apart if the deal now suck it up. I am enjoying this and that is all that matters." He said.

What will happen? Will maverick save her? Will cash stop doing this to her? What will happen know one will know.