Part 50

Maverick walked over to me and put his hand on my throat and pushed me up against wall. I struggle to breathe. "what the fuck did you just do to me?" he yelled. I didn't answer because I couldn't breathe.  My face started to go purple. All of a sudden maverick's hand let go and I fell to the ground. Payton had kicked him in the knee. I layed in the floor struggling to catch my breath. Payton jumped at maverick and started to attack him. Then next thing we knew josh and Jackson were in on this fight. I saw maverick try to take a swing at Payton. I forced my body up and blocked Mavericks punch. I saw Payton flinch before he realises what had happened. I got knocked in the head and fell to the ground.  I saw Payton run to me. Before he got to me maverick blocked his path to me. Maverick shoved Payton and he fell into kiki and Sophia. Maverick turned to me and kicked me in the face. I blacked out.  Payton and the boys were smashing maverick. Sophia and kiki grabbed me and dragged me into a room. I opened my eyes and saw them. "where's Payton?" I said.  "he's out their getting smashed by maverick." they said. I felt my hand ball up. I stood up and kicked the door open. "MAVERICK! " I yelled as he looked at the and stopped punching Payton. I saw blood run down Paytons face. I saw blood also run down josh and Jackson's face. Let me tell you this made me even more mad. I ran at maverick and stabbed him in the neck. Maverick put his hand on the back of his neck where I stabbed him. He was injured but that didn't stop me. I punched him multiple times I also kicked the hell out of him. It got to a point where everyone  had to drag me off maverick. There was a lot of blood on Mavericks face. I looked at him. "You mess with my family and you mess with me. You beat up my family and I beat you up.  You hurt the person I care about the most and I will hurt you and the person you care about and see how you like it. Now Fuck off and leave me alone." I said. Maverick scrambled out the door. I looked at payton who had blood still running down his face. "would you really do that for me?" he said. "yes because I love you." I said as I kissed him. I wiped off the blood and took his hand. We all walked to the limo. "I'm sorry I ruined you wedding sophia" I said. "are you kidding there was a lot of tea spilt I loved it." she said. We all laughed I was happy to be one of my best friends married and happy together. I knew that this wasn't going to be the last I see of maverick.