Part 27

I leaned on Mavericks shoulder and closed my eyes. It felt like my eyes were closed for a couple of minutes. I herd the flight attendant "we are now making our descent into Los Angeles. Please fasten you seat buckles.As we desend. Please remain seated until the aircraft is switched off."she said. I held Mavericks hand. I looked over at Cody and made a face at him. He made one back at me. I was happy to be going on this trip with my best friend and my man. I was super excited to see my other best friends Payton moormier and Chase Hudson. I haven't see them in years but we occasionally text. Here is a little back story between me and Payton. I dated Payton before I fell in love with cash and we all know that I ended up with the love of my life maverick. Payton and I occasionally flirty text but it is all in good fun because he know that I only love maverick with all of my heart.

This is Payton in case you don't know who he is

This is chase Hudson in case u didn't know

When we got off the plane I texted Payton.

I looked over at maverick

I looked over at maverick. "I texted Payton and he said he is on his way. " I said. Maverick gave me a look. He was always worried about Payton stealing his girl but he knew that I used to have feelings for Payton but I only love maverick with all of my heart. Cody walked over to me and hugged me. We all walked to the baggage claim. I walked in the middle and maverick was on one side holding my hand and Cody was on the other side also holding my hand. We collected our baggage and walked toward were Payton was waiting. As soon as I saw Payton I let go of their hands and dropped my luggage and ran toward payton and hugged him super tight. "OMG I can't believe it's actually you I haven't see you in so long. " I said. "I know you have grown so much since I have seen you and do I spy a ring on that finger??"he said. "yes you do. I am actually engaged to maverick" I said. Maverick hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. "isn't that right babe." I said. "yes baby" mav said as he kissed me on the cheek. I could tell Payton was a little jealous. We hopped in the car Cody say at the back. Maverick sat near the window, I sat in the middle and Payton sat on the other side of me. The driver started to drive. Maverick held me hand while he checked instagram. I felt another hand hold my other hand. I looked and saw Payton holding it. He smiled at me. I did like payton a tiny bit and this made me feel a little happy holding his hand. I hid our hands between us so no one else could see. I know this is wrong. What am I doing I asked myself. I love maverick but maybe I like Payton too. We arrived at the hotel and I let go of Payton's hand and we all ran up to the room. I got a text from chase.........

What does it say???

What's going to happen next?

All will be revealed soon.