Part 11

I woke up 2 minutes later and went to wash off my make up and put my pyjamas on when I lied back down maverick was acting weird I asked him "What's wrong babe?". He turned around and his face was bleeding I grabbed a wet cloth and I dabbed it clean. He just looked at me. Suddenly a smile grew across his face. " You make me really happy." He said. "You make me really happy too." I replied. Maverick got up and cheaked that the door was locked and when he came in the room he locked the bedroom door too. He leaned over and kissed me good morning. We finally went to sleep at 3:00am. I woke up at 7:00am and I looked over and maverick was still asleep. I decided to let him sleep and I got up and made me a cup of cofféé. I grabbed my cup of cofféé and sat on the couch and thought. 10 minutes later maverick came out without a shirt on and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I leaned on him. He kisses me and asked "Are you ok. You have been acting weird since cash kicked you in the face and yelled at you." I replied "He just got me thinking that maybe you don't even love me." He replied " Baby I yelled at him after you got knocked unconscious and told him how much I love you and that no one in the world could ever replace you or be nearly as special as you are to me." I blushed there was a knock at the door I got up and opened it. It was a police officer he came to tell us that cash had been arrested last night. Also he came to give me my phone that cash had. I looked at maverick and he looked at me. We thanked the police officer and we closed the door. I asked Maverick " Any plans for the day? ". He said "Just spend the day with my girlfriend if she accepts." I replied "I do accept." We walked to his room and laid on his bed and watched a movie he put his arm around me and held my hand and my heart started fluttering. I started thinking about what the police officer had said. Maverick looked over at me and gave me a look. He asked me "Are you ok?". I replied " Yeah I'm ok. Its just...." "Just what?" He replied. "The police officer had said that he arrested cash last night. I can't help but think that he might get out of jail and hurt you and me again." I said.  Maverick reassured me that we would be fine and the cash couldn't hurt us anymore. I believed him. We laid there in the silence and stared into each others eyes. "I fall in love with you more and more every day." He whispers. I blush. I hear a tapping noise as the door and all the hairs stand up on my arm. Maverick looks at me and hugs me close to him. He grabs my hand and we slowly walk toward the door. Maverick leans out and opens the door. When the door opens it was cash. Cash was standing there looking through the door. Maverick pushes me behind him. "Cash what are you doing here?". Maverick asks. Cash replies "I'm here to get my girlfriend back. Where is she?." I emerge from behind maverick. I look up at cash. "Cash, I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore I love maverick. He actually cares about me and doesn't hit me I'm sorry." I say. Cash bashes the screen door down. He runs toward me and maverick. Maverick stands in front of me and protects me. Maverick turns around whispers to me " Go into my room and Lock the door." I run toward mavericks room and lock the door. I run and jump onto his bed and cover myself with the covers . "CASH GET THE KNIFE AWAY FROM ME." I hear maverick yell. I hear a scream and it was mavericks scream. I start crying. I hear a car start in the drive way and I hear the car speed away. I unlock the door and run out to maverick. He was laying there with a knife stabbed into his chest. I lean down and looked at his chest. He put his hand up to my cheek and whispered "Its ok." As he whips away my tear. I Pick him up and put him in the car. I put a jumper on him and I put the seat belt on him. "Are you sure your ok to drive me to the hospital." He says. "Yes" I reply. We drive to the hospital and the doctor stitches him back up and we go back home. At home we go into his room. We lay on his bed holding hands. He leans over to me and wispers "I love you." He kisses me on the lips. "I love you too." I say. We have now been dating for 2 years. It is weird to think that all this mess happened all because of the words. I know you like me.