Part 60

(If the YouTube video doesn't work listen to the song reverse.)
He sat down next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. "are you OK? " he asked again. "no I'm not OK" I said. "what happened" he said. " well  I showed Taylor and Ethan to there room and when I went to come back in my room. I opened the door and saw payton and Sophia kissing." I said. "OMG I'm so sorry. Do you want me to get Taylor? " he said. "no. She just arrived and I don't want her to know right now." I said. He stood up and reached his hand down toward mine. I took his hand and he pulled me up. "let's go out to the back porch and sit on the swing and talk." he said.  "OK" I said. "you start walking there I just need to grab something from my room." he said. I walked downstairs and sat on the swing.
(this is there backyard.  It's a shared house with all the tik tokers.)

)

Maverick soon came out

Maverick soon came out. He sat down next to me. "hey it's cold out here" he said. "yeah it is but I can't go into my room to get a hoodie because sophia and Payton are in there." I said. Maverick took off his hoodie and handed it to me. I put it on. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I started to cry more and he whined away my tears. "don't cry, we may not be dating anymore but I don't like seeing you upset." he said. I looked down we at the grass. I saw Jackson and chase walk outside. I looked at maverick and told him to be quiet. I saw Jackson and chase kiss. Maverick and I looked at each other. Jackson and chase left. We sat and talked for hours. "I have a plan" maverick said. "OK.  What is it? " I said. "what if we secretly date again? If she wants to sneak around with Payton. You can sneak around with me." he said. " you have a point." I said. "so are you in? " he said. "but I don't want to hurt payton" I said. "he sort of cheated on you." he said. "OK deal" I said. We kissed and then I walked up to my room. I walked past sophia and she hugged me and thanked me for the night as she hugged me I noticed a hickey on her neck. I put on a brave face and told her I had to got to bed. I walked to my room and opened the door payton was sitting on the bed in the darkness waiting for me he went to kiss me but I pushed his kiss away with my hand. "baby what's wrong?" he said. I ignored him and grabbed the blanket and went to sleep. I thought to myself maybe this is all a misunderstanding. But you don't accidently kiss your girlfriends best friend. Should I join with maverick?  Should I ask payton what happened?  Wait chase and Jackson are a couple?

Should she join maverick?
Should she talk to Payton?
What do you think of chase and Jackson. ( I was requested to make them a couple.)
Disclaimer chase and Jackson aren't actually gay so don't attack me for it.