Part 9

I'm so sorry Cash but its over  between us". I said. Cash throws a table at Maverick and yells " Why did you have to steal my girlfriend ". The table hits maverick and he falls to the ground injured. " CASH stop your hurting me and your hurting him. Just stop. I know that there are other girls that will like you just don't hurt me and maverick anymore." I yell. Cash gathers his things and leaves. I run over to maverick and cheak that he is ok. A tear rolls down his cheek. I wipe away his tear and hug him  he hugs me back. "Are you ok ?." I ask. "Baby I'm fine." He replied. We decided to go and get ready for prom. He got ready in his room and I got dressed in the spare room. I wore a beautiful purple dress and pink heels. I did my make up and then I walked out to the lounge room and saw maverick in a white tuxedo and and a black bow tie. All i could do was just stand there in front of him and stare and he could only do the same. He pulled me close to him. Our chests were touching. He looked down at me and kissed me. He hands me red roses and I pull one out of the bunch and place it in his pocket. He reaches for my hand and holds it. We walk to the door. " Close your eyes". He says. He leads me to the drive way. "Open" he says. There it was a purple Lamborghini. "This is your birthday present and your prom ride. I'll drive though. Just to be save." He said . We arrived at prom and it was amazing. He opened my door for me and we walked into prom and we were immediately the center of attention. He held my hand and lead me to the dance floor. We danced for hours. All of a sudden I spotted a shadow moving closer to me and maverick. I whispered in his ear "babe there is a person moving closer to you don't turn around." He does the compleate opposite and turns around and when he does I feel arms grab me around the waist and pull me away I scream "MAVERICK ! ". He turns around and runs toward me. The shadow runs and throws me in the car. Maverick runs toward the Lamborghini and gets in and follows the shadows car. I ask the shadow " Where are we going. Who are you?". The shadow takes off his mask and its Cash. "Cash why are you kidnapping me?". I ask. " I am doing this because I don't want you to be with my brother. I want you to be with me instead." He replies. "But I don't want to be with you cash. You hurt me and maverick. Why would I want to be with you?".I say. While cash is rambling on about why I should be with him I grab my phone and text maverick with out cash noticing. I text 'Babe I'm fine the shadow is Cash. Please help me he is taking me away so it can be just me and him he said he doesn't want me to be with you. I really need you I'm scared.' I ask "Cash were are we going?." He replies with "I'm taking you to this old hubba bubba factory." I soon get a reply from maverick ' It's ok baby as long as I live I will find you. If he as so much hits you it'll be on. PS turn on your location so I can track you. Love you.' I reply to his text. ' He is taking me to the old hubba bubba factory. My location is now turned on. Love you too.' We arrive at the old factory and I hide my phone.