Part 17

"Baby if you didn't want me to see your ugly selfies then u should have said so instead of making me suspicious." He said while handing my phone back to me. I looked at my phone wondering what the hell happened. "Do you wanna go and  show off this lambo?" He said. "Is that a trick question hell yes babe." I said. Maverick revved the hell out of my Lamborghini and sped out of the parking lot. We found a Walmart that was still open and we pulled in a parking spot and got out. Maverick and I walked toward the entrance holding hands. When we walked in there were a lot of screaming girls when the saw me and maverick. Maverick pushed me behind him. This little girl Molly came up to me and asked for a picture. I smiled and took a picture with her. I looked over and saw maverick smiling at me. I waved goodbye to the girls and grabbed mavericks hand and we continues to walk around the store together.
(This is molly)

"I saw what you did for that little girl and the look you gave her

"I saw what you did for that little girl and the look you gave her." He said. "Yeah I know were this is going I do want her to be my child I want a daughter." I said. "Maybe one day we can have a beautiful daughter. I can already tell she will be absolutely beautiful because has the most beautiful mum in the world." He said. I bushed a lot. I started to yawn. Maverick picked me up and carried me to the car. I got in the car and leaned on mavericks shoulder while holding one of his hands. We drive home and I walked in from the car and to my surprise cash was sitting on the couch waiting for us. "Where have you too been?" Cash asked. "We just went for a drive." I replied calmly. "Really just a drive. You took your Lamborghini with you." He said. "Cash just leave us alone and let us go to bed." Maverick said. Maverick and I got changed into our pyjamas and we got into bed I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I felt him kiss me on the forehead goodnight.

Why did he have to be such a sneaky person. I never thought this could happen.
I wish I could go back in time and not go on a date with josh. What happens will be in the next chapter.
Comment what you think happens.
Love y'all 💚❤💜💛💙👌✌👏👏