part 49

We woke up this morning and I realized it was the day of Sophia and Jackson's wedding. I didn't want to go because I knew it wasn't my wedding. I mean I know I should go and support my best friends but I wish it was mine and Paytons wedding. Kiki arrived at 9:00am and we got our bridesmaids dresses and put them on.

 Kiki arrived at 9:00am and we got our bridesmaids dresses and put them on

This is what we wore with out hair up in braids. Payton walked out in his suit and looked super handsome. He came over to me. "hey, baby girl. You look amazing." he said. "awww that's so sweet" Jackson, Josh and kiki said. I looked to them and then at Payton and blushed. We all go in the limo and rode to the venue. Sophia was meeting us there. The venue was beautiful it had white roses everywhere a tear formed in my eye. Payton walked over to me and held my hand he gently rubbed it with his thumb. I smiled at him. Before we knew it it was time for the ceremony. After the ceremony it was the reception. Sophia got up to the microphone. "could we please get Paytons girlfriend to please stand." I stood up compleately confused. Payton walked over to me and got my hand. He got down on one knee. "will you please marr....... " he said before maverick burst through the door. He some how escaped prison. He walked in and shoved Payton to the ground and pinned him down. "you will not be marrying her." he said. He looked at me while I had tears rolling down my face. I walked over to maverick and looked him in the eyes. and SLAPPED him. "what is wrong with you. Just leave us alone. You always told me you wanted me to be happy well I'm trying to be happy but you keep getting in the way. Can you please fuck off." I said while shoving him. I turned around and flicked my hair. I grabbed Paytons hand and helped him up. Maverick just looked at me with the red mark on his face were I hit him. He looked really, really mad. What the fuck did I do. I thought to myself.