Part 25

Devan pulled into the driveway and poked me and maverick. Maverick and I woke up. He looked and me and smiled.  He hopped out of the car and walked toward the front door. I went to put the key in the lock but the door was already open. I turned and looked at maverick. He gave me a worried look.  He grabbed my hand and we slowly walked into the dark house.  It sent shivers down my spine.  We walked around the corner.  I felt a hand touch me on the shoulder. "Stop trying to scare me babe. " I said. "what do you mean baby? "he said. "I felt you touch my shoulder."I said. "Umm baby that wasn't me." he said as he pulled me close to him.  It was creepy  in the dark. I saw a shadow run past the window. I moved closer to mav. I felt hands on my waist grab me. "babe stop. " I said.  "again baby that isnt me. " he said. I freaked out and ran. Maverick pulled me super close we went to walk down the hall way and we saw a person standing at the end of the hallway.  The lights turn on and it's Josh.  "OMG josh  why are you here. I don't want trouble.  Please don't hurt us."I said.  "look I wanted to say sorry for hurting  you and mav. I was just jealous of you too being together but now I can finally see how happy you make each other. I just wanna say I give my blessing to you too. Just beware of cash, mychaelade, Brent Rivera and the stokes twins. They are planning something dangerous. " he said. "josh I accept  you apology. Thank you for warning us about him. " I said.  Josh left and mav and I were sitting on our bed. "look babe I do feel safe here but maybe I should call some one else to come and stay with us. " I said.  "like who? "mav said. "Cody orlove."I said.  "that's a great idea"  he said. I picked up my phone and called  Cody he arrived within 20 minutes he said he would sleep in the lounge room.  I explained the whole story to him and he understood  why I asked him to come. Cody fell asleep on the couch.  I went upstairs  and laid on my bed.  Maverick walked in and jumped onto the bed. We laid down together. I drifted off asleep in his arms.  He kissed me on the forehead.  I smiled. Mav drifted  off to sleep just after me.
Can josh be trusted or is he lying to fool them.
What can the warning mean?
Will Cody help save the day or fall in love with his best friend and turn evil too?
Sorry this chapter is late guys had a busy couple if days.
As always love you all.