Part 2

Then suddenly maverick took his shirt off and laid there in the air-conditioning . So we just Laid there together enjoying each others company. He held my hand which gave me butterflies. The movie had finished and he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "I love you and care about you more than my brother." "I love you more than cash too maverick." It was getting late and I started to doze off. I felt a kiss on my cheek. I had fell asleep. I was partly awake and herd yelling coming from the lounge room. I turned on my phone at it was 11:00pm. I walked out to the lounge room to see what was going on and it was Cash and Maverick. "Maverick why was my girlfriend in your bed?" Cash yelled. "Cash we were just  watching a movie on my TV because it has a bigger screen and she fell asleep, I put the blanket on her and let her sleep, nothing happened I swear." Maverick replied. Cash leaned over and slapped Maverick. I ran out crying."STOP IT" I sobbed through my tears. "Cash nothing happened between us." *I was really upset because I really cared about maverick* "Please stop hitting maverick" I cried. "Why? Do you care about him?" Cash yelled at me. "As a best friend I do, he is your brother please stop." I sobbed. "STOP DEFENDING HIM" he yelled and hit me in the face. "CASH STOP SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND ". Maverick said standing up for me. " Let's all just go to bed now". I suggested while crying. "Good idea" the boys replied. Cash asked me to go to bed with him. I replied half crying "I think I will sleep in the spare room tonight". I gathered my blankets and pillows and headed down the hall to the spare room. I could hear cash crying. I laid there in bed staring at the roof I looked at the time on my phone and it was now 11:30pm I couldn't sleep. My door suddenly creaked open it was Maverick. I sat up cross legged and he sat down next to me he put his hand on my knee. He asked if I was ok. My face had started  turning purple were he had hit me. I asked Maverick if he was ok. He replied" I'm ok as long as you are ok." He asked me if I wanted a hot chocolate and I replied "yes please". Maverick held my hand and we walked toward the kitchen and he made me a hot chocolate. He even put it my favourite Minnie mouse mug.  We walked over to the couch and sat down. " Thank you for the hot chocolate ". I put my mug on the cofféé table and laid down on his lap. He stroked my hair and we just sat there in the silence of the night. " Hey maverick can I ask you a question? ". " yeah sure what's up?". "Do you even love me?". " yes I do love you if I didn't I wouldn't have stood up for you. Don't ever doubt that I don't love you." I sat up and hugged him really tight he hugged me back. I looked up at his beautiful blue eyes. He leaned down and kissed me. I laid back down on his lap. I slowly started to drift off asleep at 12:00am. He lifted me up and carried me to bed and  tucked me in. He kissed my cheek and whispered good morning. I woke up the next day  at 8:00am and got dressed in a batman shirt and denim shorts with my purple bandana. I  walked to the kitchen and saw cash standing there with a tray. On the tray was a card, bacon and eggs and orange juice. "Look I'm really sorry for last night.I didn't mean to hurt you please don't break up with me, I really love you with all my heart.". "its ok I guess" I replied. Maverick just walked in the room with no shirt on and my heart fluttered. "Maverick can you please put a shirt on." Cash demanded. "Fine cash if I have to". Maverick grabbed some toast and sat down at the table next to me and held my hand under the table so cash couldn't see. We ate our breakfast and then cash announced that he has to go to the recording studio again.