Part 22

I opened my eyes and saw maverick strapped to a chair. I tried to get to him but I was trapped too. Out of the darkness Cash appeared with a gun. He put the gun to mavericks head. I just looked at him. "Cash what are you doing?" I asked. " look I won't shoot maverick if you tell me you didn't tell him anything." Cash said. "You won't shoot your own brother." I said. "Oh I would." He said as he started walking toward me. "STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION!" He yelled at me. He put his hand on my shoulder and moved it toward my face. "DON'T YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER CASH." Maverick said. "Oh shut it Mav" cash yelled as he walked back over to maverick and put the gun back to his head. "I will pull the trigger if you don't answer." He threatened. "I didn't tell him anything. I swear even ask him for yourself." I said. "Maverick did she say anything about last night to you?"cash asked. " No she didn't." Maverick said. "Cash can I please got to the bathroom." I asked. "If you must. You have 5 minutes." Cash said. He kissed me I wiped away the kiss. I walked toward the bathroom and locked the door I pulled out my phone and texted josh to come and save us. He said he would be there in 5 minutes and he will bring the police. I walked back out to the room and cash tied me back up but instead of having the gun at mavericks head he put it at mine. Maverick managed to slip out if his ropes and started walking toward me. "Move and I will shoot." Cash said. I cried. Maverick looked me in the eyes and he started to tear up. "Cash please don't shoot her." Maverick pleaded. I heard a noise "FBI OPEN UP." It was the FBI and josh. Josh ran over and untied me I ran into mavericks arms and he hugged me tight. Cash and josh started to fight I saw cash pull out a knife and try to stab josh I ran out of mavericks arms and jumped on top of josh to stop him from being stabbed. Cash ended up stabbing me. I blacked out. I woke up 1 week later in hospital and I had maverick standing there with josh. I asked what happened. "Baby well when you stopped josh from being stabbed. Cash ended up stabbing your heart. You are very lucky to be alive you were put in a coma for a week to be able to heal. I came every day and sat here for as long as I could before they kicked me out." Maverick said. I cried at hearing that. Maverick held one of my hands and josh took the other maverick saw and didn't get mad because he knew josh was my best friend. The doctors came in and cleared me to go home. I went home with maverick we went straight to bed and layed down for 5 minutes and fell asleep together. We were comfortable together. Just us. I love him and he loves me.