Part 46

I kicked and bit cash hoping he would let go. He took me to a room and sat me down. "look in sorry for hurting you and Payton and you when you were with maverick. Please don't hand me in." he pleaded. "look cash I'm handing you in. I you need to realise that what you did was wrong." I said he slapped me. Payton ran in with the boys.  Josh and Jackson pinned cash to the wall.  Payton pushed me out of the room into the girls and locked himself in there with cash. I ran to the door and bashed on it. "no Payton, noo" I sobbed at the door. Sophia and kiki had to drag me away from the door. I herd Payton scream. I could hear him crying I tried to run to the door but the girls were holding me back which made me mad. "let me go! " I yelled as I wiggled  out of their grip I ran at the door and broke it open. I looked at josh and Jackson. I looked at the ground there layed Payton. "no, no, no" I said while crying. I kneeled down next to him I rolled him over and there was a knife in him. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I screamed while crying. I took his hand and placed it on my face. Sophia called the ambulance. Kiki came and placed her hand on my shoulder. I held Paytons hand. I kissed him. The ambulance  came and took him away..  I followed the ambulance in my car. How could I let this happen to my boyfriend I thought.