Part 21

The bedroom door creaked open and maverick walked out and saw a big mark on my face. "Cash what the hell did you slap my fiancée?" Maverick asked. "Because I felt like it. She is just so pretty it makes me do dumb things."cash replied " Well she doesn't like you. Don't lie and say u don't like her. She is my fiancée and chose me over you. So stop harassing her and leave her the hell alone." Maverick said. As I herd maverick say this I fell more in love with him because he protects Me and cares so much about me. Cash just looked at maverick and me. He stormed off to the other room. Maverick put his hand around my waist and we walked back into our room. We went back to laying down together. "What were you saying before cash rudely interrupted us baby?" Maverick said. "Oh um when I went out earlier. I went to Starbucks I met up with josh." I said "aww yeah cool baby."he said. " Well josh kissed me on accident. It didn't mean anything to me. I love you and only you. Please don't get mad at josh. " I said with tears running down my face. Maverick leaned over to me and wiped away my tears. He looked at me in my eyes. "Baby I know you would never cheat on me especially not with our best friend Josh."  He said to me as he kissed me. I smiled. I wanted to tell him about cash but I didn't want to risk cash finding out I told Maverick. I leaned on mavericks chest and looked up at him telling myself this is the best decision you ever chose to marry maverick. You could see yourself being with him forever, having children and a house together. "Baby are you ok your quiet tonight." Mav said. "Yeah I'm just thinking of how I have the best man in the world and I'm lucky enough to be marrying him." I said while blushing at my own words. Mavericks hand touched mine and he held it. "I'm glad I have the best girl in the world. It feels like a dream to be able to marry you." He said. I blushed and kissed him goodnight. We fell asleep hugging each other. I felt a kiss on my forehead. When I opened my eyes I wasn't happy about what I saw. I saw.......... .