Part 35

I fell asleep scrolling through Payton's instagram. I woke up to 2 texts. One from Cody

And one from Payton

And one from Payton

I ran to the front door and opened it there stood Payton, Sophia, Jackson and Chase

I ran to the front door and opened it there stood Payton, Sophia, Jackson and Chase. They all hugged me but Payton hugged me really tight. He let go and they came inside. "why are you guys here? " I said. "we are here for the weekend."Sophia said. "does Cody know? "I said. "yes he knows. He planned it. " chase said. We all decided to watch a movie. We went and sat on the couch. We put on the movie the kissing booth. I sat next to Payton, Sophia next to Jackson and Chase inbetween us.  Payton had his arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder. Sophia and Jackson did the same. Chase looked at us all. "can you guys please stop being cute couples for like 10minutes because I'm still single." he said we all looked at him. Me and Payton decided to go to my bed and lay down. "look baby girl  please come back with us and you can live with me." he said as soon as he said this the door was bashed down. It was cash and maverick with guns. Payton pushed me behind him. "we don't want trouble we just want the girl." they said.  "you can't have her" Sophia said. "oh look your standing up for you little friend. Jackson keep your girl in check or I will shoot her." he said Jackson pulled Sophia closer. "oh and Chase our tik tok eboy. Your ugly in those clothes please just change it if soft boy season mate." maverick said. "now where is payton because  she would be with him." he said. None of my friends replied "cash tie them up." maverick said.  Maverick walked toward my bed room and the door swung open. I remember Payton hugging me close to him and then I blacked out. I woke up tied to Payton back to back. I grabbed his hand. Sophia was tied to jackson and Chase was tied up like a loner. "WTF do you want maverick." I said. He walked over to me and leaned down to my face. "you played me along. So I'm giving payback." he said. "1. I never played you along I really did like you. 2.you are your brother are crazy." I said. After I said that Cody burst in. He shot cash and maverick in the back.  He untied us. He handed me the gun. I threw it next to them.  "wait" maverick said "maverick sweetie pie grow some balls. When you stop acting like a little kid about this situation come and talk to me.  Same goes with you cash. MIKE DROP." I said as I walked out. I went home and went to bed. I fell asleep before Payton even got in bed. Tomorrow is the day I move away from the bakers. Or so I think............
What's gonna happen?
We all love a good cliff hanger