Part 57

I looked at her phone and it was this message.

My jaw dropped when I saw this

My jaw dropped when I saw this. I put down her phone. I herd a knock at the door. I opened it and it was maverick. "hey" he said. "hey, do you wanna come in? " I said. Maverick walked in and sat down on the couch. "so what brings you here? " I said. "well cash is at home angry and I also want to see sophia" he said. "yeah I know what it's like to be there when cash us mad. She's asleep in the first room upstairs you welcome to spend the night" i said. "thank you" he said as he headed up to were sophia is asleep. Payton and the boys walked through the door and I told them to be quiet. They all went to bed. Payton went to walk toward out room but I stopped him. "what's wrong" he said. "2 things. 1 Sophia is asleep in our room. 2 maverick is here. He is good now he swears he won't hurt us anymore. I said he could spend the night." I said. "Aww baby it's nice that your caring for Sophia. If you say that maverick is OK then I belive you. One thing where are we supposed to sleep?" he said. We looked at each other and then at the couch. We layed on the couch and cuddled each other.
Sophia pov.
I rolled over at about 11:30pm and saw maverick there. "what are you doing here?" I whispered. "look at the text on you phone." he said. I looked at my phone and saw the message it made me smile. Before I said anything I was kissing maverick. It was a good kiss too. The door creaked open and it was Payton. "oh sorry" he said I just laughed. "Aww u too make a cute couple next to me and the love of my life." he said "haha Payton. Go back downstairs and go to bed." I said "OK mum." he said while laughing and left. I just looked into Mavericks eyes. He took off his shirt and I leaned my head on his chest and went to sleep.
End pov.
I woke up wrapped in Paytons arms. I got up and walked to the bathroom I opened the door and saw maverick with no shirt on. I felt my heart skip a beat. "oh sorry" I said. As i went to close the door. Maverick put his hand out and stopped the door from closing. " I mean it's not like you haven't seen me without a shirt on before." I laughed. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. I felt a hand on my back I expected it to be Payton I turned around and it was sophia. "I bet you thought I was Payton." she said "yeah I honestly thought you were." I said. She kissed maverick right there in fount of me. I felt my heart sink alittle. I had no idea why I was feeling like this. I walked into the kitchen and Payton was standing there with a cup of tea. He spilt a little on the floor. "I guess you spilt the tea." I said. He laughed and hugged me. We all were having a pool party in the afternoon. The afternoon rolled around. Me and sophia were sitting on the deck chairs. All the boys had their shirts off and we're on the pool. "who do you think has the better dive Payton or maverick" the boys said me and sophia observed the boys dive. We rated Paytons a 10 from me and a 7 from Sophia. It was maverick turn Sophia rated him a 10 and I rated hin an 8. Which meant maverick won. Jackson yelled out let's play truth or dare. OK let's play we all yelled.
What going to happen when they play truth or dare?

Does she like maverick alittle??