Part 38

We woke up and started to accept our fate. We kissed and decided to chill for the day. I posted on instagram
New post from iitspaytonsgirl

Liked by @iitspayton, @lilhuddy, @jacksonxfelt, @sophiaxfelt and 136,000 othersThis boy holds my heart life or death, near or far

This boy holds my heart life or death, near or far. We will always be together. 💗💜💞😘
Comments disabled

At around 3:00pm I got a text from cash. 

We hopped in the car and drove to the warehouse

We hopped in the car and drove to the warehouse. We all knew that we were gonna die we all grabbed each others hand and walked in. We saw cash and mav standing in the middle of the room. We all got tied up and still all held our hands cash pulled out a gun. He said "this is for all the times you have hurt me and my family." I looked at payton and he looked back.  Chase managed to slide out of his ropes and before  cash could pull the trigger on me. Chase jumped in front of me to save me. I saw his limp body fall to the ground. I looked at cash and screamed "Look what you did!" while crying. The boys dropped the gun and ran. I untied Payton as he untied me.  I ran over to chase. "chase? Chase? Chase?  Please tell me you are ok" I said. Payton put his hand on my shoulder and looked down. "baby I think he's gone."he said is tarted to cry I hugged his limp body. "come back please, please don't leave." I sobbed. Payton picked me up and hugged me. I cried in his arms. 2 days later we had a funeral for chase. Everyone came.  Except cash and maverick. I wore a black dress and heels.

I was asked to speak at the funeral

I was asked to speak at the funeral. "today I have lost not only a best friend but someone I could talk to. Someone I could call in the middle of the night. Some one who helped me. Someone who was the most amazing person ever. I will forever miss you chase." I said. I walked over to Payton and he held me tight. When it came time Payton and I layed flowers  at chases grave. This made me cry more and my mascara ran every were. We played envy me and all the tik tok boys hit the woah. In honor of chase. I cried a lot that day. Payton held my hand and was there for me all day. When it came time we all went home I got in my pyjamas and got I to bed and refused to get out. "baby it's OK to cry." he said I cried on his shoulder for 2 hours. I ended up falling asleep on his chest. He looked down and kissed me on the forehead.

New post from iitspayton

Liked by @jacksonxfelt, @sophiaxfelt, iitspaytonsgirl and 1236,000 others Today was the day I said goodbye to my best friend although he is gone he will forever be in our hearts there for he is never gone barley his misplaced

Today was the day I said goodbye to my best friend although he is gone he will forever be in our hearts there for he is never gone barley his misplaced. 😢😢😢 my girl @iitspaytonsgirl was very upset today.

Comments disabled.