Part 48

Payton rolled over and said "get dressed baby we are going out." he said. I got up and threw on some track suit pants and a hoodie. Payton grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. When we got in the car he put a blindfold on me. We drove for what seemed like hours. When we arrived I herd the door open. He grabbed my hand and lead me out. We walked up what felt like 2 staircases. He took the blindfold off and took both of my hands. I looked around and saw it was the mountain top that he took me to on our first ever date. "look I want to say something to you."he said. "yes? " I said. " I loved you since the day I layed eyes on you. We have been through thick and thin together. Im glad I have someone like you in my life." he said. I smiled. "Aww Payton I love you too. I liked you even after we broke up. I would sometimes think about you and wonder if you felt the same." I said. We looked into each others eyes and kissed. "I will never leave or let anyone take you away from me because you mean the absolute world to me and if I lost you I would be broken forever." he said. "me too." I said. He kneeled down and took my hand. "will you make me the happiest boy alive and take this promise ring."he said. "yes I said." we walked back to the car and drove home and got back into bed.

Ha got you!
You thought there was a proposal. Well not today.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂