Part 43

I opened my eyes to see maverick standing over me I expected to see their usual gang but there were others  he had turned Chase Keith evil and Markie evil.  I looked to the otherside of the room and saw Payton. There was a gun to his head "im not playing games anymore." Maverick said. "what the actual fuck is your problem." I said. " boys bring them in." he said as he brought in josh, kiki, Jackson and Sophia. "maverick leave them alone! " I said. "no, it's just so much fun seeing you worry about them and beg me not to hurt them." he said.  I looked at payton and then at the floor.  I can't believe I said this.  "please let them go and I will stay with you forever." "that would be nice but its fun to toil with your emotions." he said "Markie go and tie up Payton to the pole. I want him to have a front row seat." he said.  "to what? " i said. "your death."he said as he put the gun to my head I started to cry. I couldn't keep eye contact with payton. When I looked at him I saw tears roll down his face. I lost all hope of being rescued. "Payton I love you and I know I will be dying today. I love you and will always be here in your heart." I said "I love you too. I will forever miss you." he said  I could feel maverick pulling the trigger back slowly. I looked down. "Maverick stop!" I herd a voice say I looked up and I was Lani. "mum knows about all of this maverick and cash and you are in massive trouble."she said. "but lani" maverick said. "let these people go. NOW!" she said maverick and cash untied us I ran straight to Payton. I walked over to Lani. "how did you find out? " I said "I saw the kill list on his bed with the place." she said. "thank you." I said. "I think someone is waiting for you." she whispered in my ear. I turned and it was cash. "Look I'm sorry." he said. "whatever." I said with an eye roll.  Payton came over and put his hand on my waist. We all walked out side and caught an uber.