Part 8

We walk back to his room and we lay down. 20 minutes later cash walks in and sees me and maverick kissing. But because it is dark he thinks it is another girl. "Maverick where is my girlfriend?". He asks. " she said she went out with her friends why?" He replies. "I need to tell her that I'm sorry and I love her".cash says. "Just go back to your friends and see her tomorrow. " maverick says. After cash leaves Maverick asks me " Are you going to accept his apology?."  I say " Nope it has been a year now that we have been hiding this from him and the best bits have been me spending time with you. So I'm breaking up with him tommorow to be with my one true love which is you." We go back to snuggling. I doze off while laying my head on his chest. I could hear his heart fluttering. He leans down and covers me with the blanket. He kisses me on the  cheek. "I love you and will stand up for you against cash." He whispers. I wake up at 8:00am to maverick with no shirt on and he comes and lays next to me and kisses me "big day." He says. My heart starts fluttering. "Also baby HAPPY BIRTHDAY your now 17. Remember we have prom tonight." I jump off the bed and into his arms and hug him and kiss him. I hear a knock at the door I open it and it is cash. "Where is your shirt your only In your pants and bra". Cash says. Maverick walks out with no shirt on. Maverick looks at me with no shirt on. Cash says " Maverick don't look at my girlfriend with her shirt off."
"Why can't I cash?huh." maverick says. Cash yells " BECAUSE SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND." Maverick replies "WELL IM IN LOVE WITH HER". cash says " WHAT".  Maverick said " You heard me. SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND". "BOYS STOP". I yell. "Look cash I need to tell you something, I'm in love with your brother and I have been dating him behind your back for a year now. I'm sorry but I'm done with you abusing me and him. I don't love you anymore." Cash says " How long have you been dating?. " I reply "Since the day he picked me up from the mall when we had that fight."