Part 6

*This is just a warning about violence* it. I showed the text to maverick. He scoffed. I took off maverick's senior jacket off and handed it to him. Cash arrived home and saw the blood on the back of my head. " MAVERICK DID YOU DO THIS TO HER, DID YOU HIT HER?" He yelled. " DUDE NO WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO HER." Maverick said. " I'M SURE YOU DID IT." Cash said. "Cash he didn't do it I swear."I said. " SHUT UP." He yelled kicking me into the wall. I hit my head on the wall and went Slightly unconscious. " CASH STOP YOU ARE HURTING HER". Maverick said. Cash kicked maverick in the stomach. "STOP CASH". He said. " Just get your stuff and go to your friends, JUST GO before you hurt her anymore ". He said. Cash grabbed his things and slammed the door shut and left. Maverick scrambled to the door and locked it. He raced back to me and lifted me up and carried me to bed. He laid me in his bed and put the blanket on me and hoped I would be ok. About an hour later I woke up and sat up and he jumped right at me and hugged me. " I'm glad your ok." He said. "What happened I have a shocking headache." I asked.  "Cash kicked  you into the wall while you were defending me." He replied. "Are you hurt?"I asked. He lifts up his shirt and he is bleeding he whinces when I touch it. " Stay here I'll be right back".I said. I ran toward the kitchen and grabbed a wet cloth and a Band-Aid. I raced back to his room and cleaned up the cut and put a Band-Aid on it.