Part 40

We all went down stairs and eat breakfast. Me and Payton were first down. Then came josh and kiki. "morning guys" I said. "morning" josh said. We all decided to wake up Jackson and Sophia. We all grabbed a can of silly string. We slowly opened their door. We all stood out either said of the bed. Payton and I had purple silly string and kiki and Josh had yellow. I mouthed 3,2,1 we all open fired on Jackson and Sophia. They woke up and looked really mad at us. We all started laughing. We all went to get ready because we were all going to Universal Studios. I sat on my bed and scrolled through Instagram and saw something disturbing.
New post from cash.baker

Liked by @maverickbaker,  @brentrivera, @imalanstokes, @imalexstokes and 369,000 others

Liked by @maverickbaker, @brentrivera, @imalanstokes, @imalexstokes and 369,000 others.

We need to get rid of this couple. I will make them disappear forever. They are just annoying. 😈😈💀💀
@iitspayton @iitspaytonsgirl

@paytonsbiggestfan - leave them alone cash. They are happy together.

@hater02 - yes let's break them apart.

@paytonforlife - if you hurt them we are all coming for you cash.

@iitspaytonsgirl - thank you all for the support. Me and Payton will be fine. (we hope.)💗😘
I showed Payton the post and he looked a little concerned. Sophia, Jackson, josh and kiki burst through the door. "have you seen cash's new post?" Sophia said. "yes I have. I'm well aware of it." I said. "lets just go have fun today and let cashs drama leave us alone for at least one day." I said. We all got dressed and went to get in our cars.
This is mine and Paytons car.

This is Josh and kiki's car