Part 59

The door opened and I fell through the door way. "what? " she said I scrambled to Stand up. "look sophia I'm so sorry, I have no idea why he did that." I said. She just stood there and looked at me. "DO YOU LIKE HIM? " she yelled at me. "of course not." I said. "STOP LYING! " she said.  I had tears rolling down my face. " your my best friend I would never do that to you. I don't like him I swear." I said.  I turned to walk out of the door when she grabbed my hand and pulled me in to hug her. " I'm sorry for accusing you of liking him" she said. We walked out to the lounge room. Payton pulled me to the side. "baby do you have feelings for maverick." he said. I looked into his eyes and he had this upset look. "no I don't like him" I said. I held his hand in between both of mine. " I would never go back to him. Because I want you and only you." I said. He kissed me. I herd a knock at the door. I walked over to the door as Payton walked to the kitchen. I opened the door as soon as I saw who was at the door I dropped to the floor. Payton walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder he looked up at the door and saw who was standing in the doorway. Everyone came over I got up and hugged her so close it was my other best friend Taylor. She was standing there with Ethan Dolan. "come in" payton said. I took Taylor, sophia and kiki by the hand and took them upstairs to my room. The boys stayed downstairs. Chase and Jackson Dissapeared somewhere. We all sat on my bed. "Taylor spill about you and Ethan." I said. She looked away. "fine, we are officially dating." she said. We all screamed. The bedroom door flew open and Payton came in. "are you OK baby?" he said. "yeah I'm fine." I said. I leaned back and kissed him on the lips. He left and closed the door. "ooooo" the girls said. "shut up" I laughed. "kiki how's Josh? " Taylor said. " we are married." she said. Taylor's jaw dropped. "sophia what's going on are you dating anyone?" Taylor asked. "yeah Im dating maverick." sophia said. Taylor gave me a worried look. " isn't that your ex" she said asking me. "yeah but it's ok" I said. We sat and laughed for hours. I sat on the bed with my back to the door. All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist and I jumped. I looked and it was payton. The girls were laughing. "sorry baby I don't mean to scare you. It was kinda funny though." he said. I laughed. "your easily scared aren't you... He said. Before I kissed him.  I left Payton and Sophia in the room alone. Kiki had gone to bed with Josh. I showed Taylor and Ethan to there room.  I walked back into my room and I saw sophia kissing Payton. I closed the door and slid down the wall and put my face in my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was maverick. "are you OK? " he said. I looked up with tears rolling down my face.

Damn what's gonna happen
Me and Sophia aren't fighting in real life just so you don't think I'm slamming her.